Search for content in message boards

Frank & Kate Ziska

Frank & Kate Ziska

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 3:29AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Mar 2002 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Ziska
looking for information on Frank and Kate Ziska, they farmed in Liberty Township in the 1880's. They were married April 1, 1882 in Saline County. Frank was the son of John and Josie Ziska and Kate is the daughter of Frank and Anna Plachy. I'am looking for their children if anybody has any information I would appreciate it.

Re: Frank & Kate Ziska

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 9:31PM GMT
Hello,

Also looking for the Plachy family that first settled in Saline Co., Nebraska. Franz & Anna's children were Mary, Anna, Frank, Wenzle and Catharina. I am related to Mary Plachy. Do you have any family history?

Thanks, John

Posted: 6 Mar 2010 3:13AM GMT
John,
Yes I have the history, this is so exciting. I have been looking for Mary/Marie and gave up. I knew there was an older sister named Mary or Marie because of the ship records. But since she wasn't listed on the census when they came here thought maybe she was killed on the way or married and moved away by 1863. I have all the history as James was my great grandfather. I have pictures, one of Frank Sr. and Anna with either their daughter Mary or Anna taken back in czechoslovakia. There is alot of history and family tree I have to share. And there is a ton of questions I want to ask you.We need to talk my e-mail is ggskala@msn.com, then we can exchange numbers and chat. I also have there home place on the Blue know where its at.
Gregg

Posted: 4 Apr 2010 9:04PM GMT
I believe we may be related, my great grandfather was Franz Ziska, great grandmother Mary Annaretta (smith) Ziska. Would love any info on them. I know they lived in NE in the later 1800s. Daughter, my grandmother, Lillian Anna Ziska.

Posted: 12 Apr 2010 4:47PM GMT
I am not aware that any Ziska family members have married into the Plachy family. If you have any names that would be helpful - thanks

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 2:21AM GMT
my great Grandma was lillian anna (Ziska) Kerns

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 3:36PM GMT
I have new information that Catherine Plachy married Frank Ziska. Catherine is the daughter of Franz and Anna Plachy

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 9:30PM GMT
Yes I have been out of genealogy for awhile. Kate got sick mentally and Frank put her in an home in Lincoln Ne. Where she lived till death and was buried near by. Frank went to Missouri to farm. If you need any information on your Anna let me know. Gregg
per page

Find a board about a specific topic