Obituary of Marvin G. KONOSKE

Posted: 27 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:16PM GMT
Surnames: KONOSKE
The Florence Mining News
June 1, 2000
Transcribed by Nick

Marvin G. Konoske, age 74, of Chapin Heights Apartments in Florence, died Sunday, May 21, (2000), at his home.

There was no public visitation held. Burial was in Commonwealth Cemetery.

The Jacobs-Lundholm Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 28 Aug 2001 4:58AM GMT
Surnames: Konoske
I am researching my Konoske family line. My family immigrated to Brown Co., WS in the early 1870's from Prussia. The original family name was Choinowsky. Michael Konoske and his wife, Caroline, brought their children John, Emma, Emilie, Robert, Herman and Fred with them. I have used the English versions of their names. Any knowledge of descendants in or about Florence County, WS, or any other location, would be appreciated. I would also enjoy sharing the information that I have.

Re: relatives?

Posted: 11 Jul 2003 1:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Kathy,
I have a cousin that has information on the Konoske family. She has tried to contact you but your mail has bounced. Please email me for her address.

Pat

darryl coffey (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2003 1:30PM GMT
I am researching my new found family. Fred Konoski married Harriot Gorkey in Little Sumnico 1892.

Detaits on

http://www.rootsweb.com/~wioconto/marriages1907K.htm

Posted: 20 Aug 2009 6:00AM GMT
I just ran across this Konoske thread from 2003. Fred Konoske was the younger brother of my ancestor Hermann Konoske. If you see this and are still interested in Konoske information, please let me know. I have a good deal of early Konoske information.

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 5:53AM GMT
I would be interested in any early Konoske family information you could provide. Thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions