Search for content in message boards

UBIETA

Posted: 7 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 4:47PM GMT
Surnames: Ubieta, Collar, Prats, Pinto
Deseo encontrar personas con el apellido Ubieta y Prats.
Prats creo es un apellido de Mallorca.
Posted: 3 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Oct 2001 8:39PM GMT
Surnames: UBIETA
Is your Grandmother Mercy Ubieta?

relatives of ubieta

Mayra Ubieta (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: mayra ubieta
My name is Mayra Ubieta. My fathers name was Alberto Ubieta. I have a twin sister named Marta Ubieta. We are searching for any relatives we might have. We do not speak spanish but our grand mother is translating. Please respond . Thankyou

relatives of ubieta

Mayra Ubieta (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
I am unsure of my grandparents names. My father is Alberto S. Ubieta. My mothers maiden name is Lourdes Grueiro. They were married in Miami,Fl in 1975. I believe my father had more children. If you have any information that can help me on my search I would really appreciate it. Thankyou

relatives of Ubieta

mayra ubieta (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ubieta, germaine
I recently learned that my father Alberto Ubieta had a sister her name is/was Maria Ubieta. She married a Ben Germaine or Jermaine. If anyone has anymore information I would really appreciate it.

Re: PRATS

Posted: 28 Apr 2003 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 28 Apr 2003 4:54PM GMT
Surnames: PRATS
Thelma, many of my relatives are Prats. My mom's mother is Elia Asuncion Prats Viera (b. 7/20/1924 Guanabacoa, Havana, Cuba). Her father's name was Jose Andres Prats Fernandez (b. 11/10/1904 Guanabacoa, Havana, Cuba) and her mother's name was Victoria Felipa Viera Gonzales (b. 2/25/1906 Guanabacoa, Havana, Cuba). The father of Jose Andres Prats Fernandez was Jose Prats Noalar (b. Castilla, Barcelona, Spain) and his mother was Benicia Fernandez Peñalver (b. Minas, Guanabacoa, Havana, Cuba).

Re: UBIETA

Franc Prats (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2003 7:46PM GMT
Buscabas Prats? Yo me llamo Franc Prats y aunque mi familia reside desde esta última generación en Cambrils (Tarragona) provienen de Maials (un pueblecito de Lleida) desde como mínimo tres generaciones (mi padre, mi abuelo y mi bisabuelo). De todos modos, por lo que sé, el apellido Prats está bastante extendido por todo Cataluña, y hay muchos en la provincia de Girona y Barcelona. Espero poder servirte de ayuda.

Re: relatives of ubieta

Posted: 9 May 2009 2:52AM GMT
Surnames: Ubieta
Hi, Mayra my name is Olga Ruiz,I'm searching people with your Last name.... well, my grandmother's name is Amelia Ubieta, we are from Mexico and one time she said me that her grandfather was from Cuba but I don't know.....

I hope can help you...

P.D. sorry by my bad english.

If you want to know more about my family, my email adress is: naviandaglo@hotmail.com

Have a good weekend!!!!

Posted: 14 Oct 2009 4:55AM GMT
Surnames: Rubio Ubieta
My last name is Rubio Ubieta. In Cuba, the Ubieta family was principally from the provence of Pinar del Rio. The original brothers were Spanish Captains that came to Cuba in the mid 1800s and were given land grants in that provence. They eventually raised their families in Cuba and supported the revolution against Spain. It is not a large family. Hope this is helpful to you.

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 3:00AM GMT
Is anyone still following this post or looking for possible relatives? My grandfather never talked much about his family but his name was Evelio Ubieta, he had brothers named Mickey and Joseph, he also had a sister who's name I'm not sure of, i think it was Farina. I know he was born in Florida and his parents were from Cuba and Spain- I have always been curious to understand where my family name came from and if I have any possible relatives I could connect with. Please respond if you think you may be able to help me, I do not speak Spanish well at all but could try to translate any messages you may send. thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions