Search for content in message boards

Celaya-Holl Family

Celaya-Holl Family

Posted: 9 Aug 2007 4:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Celaya- Holl
Hello, I am trying to find relatives or information about the Celaya-Holl family near Atil, Sonora Mexico. My grandfather's name was Jimmy Louis Celaya-Holl and his mother's name was Elizabeth Holl. His father's name, my great grandfather was Jesus Celaya. They had a ranch named "Rancho Isabel." If any one knows anything about my family, could you please e-mail me at www.mendezangel_5@hotmail.com" target="_blank">www.mendezangel_5@hotmail.com. Thank you .

Grecia

Re: Celaya-Holl Family

Posted: 28 Aug 2007 4:14AM GMT
Hello,

You are going to need to do better than your Great Grandfather's name. There were many Jesus Celayas in the Altar region (atil is the birthplace for many of the Celaya families). My brother-in-law is Jesus Joel Celaya.
Do you have any other Celaya names?

Posted: 10 Dec 2007 3:52AM GMT
I found many of Jesus Celaya and Elizabeth Hall's children born in Pinal County, Arizona. One Daughter was named Antonia Celaya born 24 May 1923. Jesus Hall Celaya (Jr.) was born 2 Jun 1925. Jimmey Louis Celaya born 22 Feb 1930. Ola Rose Celaya born 23 Jul 1930. Elizabeth Hall possibly died on 6 Feb 1932.

Posted: 5 Nov 2008 3:27AM GMT
Surnames: celaya-hall
hello, my name is benita celaya, daughter of ola rose celaya, sister to jimmy l. celaya. i read your post and would like to get in touch with. please email me at benitamedina@live.com.

thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions