Search for content in message boards

Fannie Coghlan, Amos Stuart in Neshoba Co., MS ~1900

Fannie Coghlan, Amos Stuart in Neshoba Co., MS ~1900

Posted: 31 Dec 2004 11:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stuart, Coghlan
Looking for a marriage record of Fannie Viola Coghlan and Amos Stuart in Neshoba County, MS circa 1900. Who were Fannie's parents? Irby Olen Stuart was one child; did they have others? Did they stay in Neshoba County? Thanks!

Re: Fannie Coghlan, Amos Stuart in Neshoba Co., MS ~1900

Posted: 4 May 2005 9:30PM GMT
Was Fannie's name Francis Viola, born in 1886. If so, then her parents were Eugene Morgan and Mary Evelyn Pope Coghlan. That is all the info. I have at this time.

Posted: 11 May 2009 4:47PM GMT
Irby Olen Stuart was my Dad. He died in 1966. He was one of 7 sons and 1 daughter. All the boys have passed the girl still lives in Neshob a County, Her name is Rubydean, I cannot remember her married name

Posted: 25 Jan 2010 1:43AM GMT
Hey O. T. - Rubydean married Shine Gray. Get D. C. to show you the way and ya'll come to the Stuart Reunion the second Sunday in June this summer! The Stuart side of this is the William Davis Stuart & Hannah Jones family. Their son William "Bud" Stuart married Texanna Marshall. Amos married Fannie. I'm also related to Fannie through her mother, Mary Evelyn Pope (her mother was a Tindol). George Stuart.

Posted: 27 Sep 2011 1:38PM GMT
George, is Rubydean still living. I would like to see her and Shine when I go back to Miss in the next coming months. Thanks, Talbert

Posted: 27 Sep 2011 1:39PM GMT
George, I also need her address. thanks,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions