Search for content in message boards

African-American Fluker's from Alabama

African-American Fluker's from Alabama

Posted: 2 Aug 2001 6:24AM GMT
Edited: 9 Aug 2002 9:51PM GMT
Surnames: Pugh, Fluker, Coates, Coats, Alston, Olston Austin, Osborne, Howze, Bumpers, Keil, Keel, Kiel, Williams
I am searching for African-American Flukers from Coffeeville, Alabama.

Re: African-American Fluker's from Alabama

Posted: 29 Jun 2003 3:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jun 2003 5:19PM GMT
We are also looking for a Fluker from Georgiana, AL. I know that he is currently in Pittsburgh,PA. There is only one Fluker and his number is unlisted. I have three children that are African American and wish to know their family. The father and I are enstranged so we do not have access to alot of info any would be helpful.

Thank You,
R. Crider

Posted: 6 Oct 2006 3:10PM GMT
Hello! Okay my family is from Alabama.
Email me at flukerfamily@comcast.net

Posted: 7 Dec 2007 8:21PM GMT
Surnames: Fluker
Hello i was wondering was they on a reservation in Alabama? I was told that my family lived on a reservation in Alabama. Sabrina Fluker my email is chijeeta@comcast.net

Posted: 11 Mar 2008 1:40AM GMT
Hello.

I am beginning the tracing of my family in Choctaw County at Womack Hill. I just confirmed some of those names with my Grandmother. I’ve heard talk of our being herded onto Native American reservations because our families were so intermixed, but, again, I’m just beginning.

mlsheriff@excite.com

Posted: 31 Jan 2009 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Fluker, Keel, Keil, Coates, Coats, Alston, Austin, Todd
Hello,

I am a descendant of Peter Fluker. Also, I descend from Alston (Austin), Coates (Coats), Howze, Keel, (Kiel), and Todd.

Posted: 31 Jan 2009 11:06PM GMT
what's your name, and who are your parent'a and where are they from?

Posted: 2 Feb 2009 7:41PM GMT
William J. Todd of Coffeeville, Alabama. I am the son of Willie E. Todd, d. 06 Mar 1995 and Living Coats. Wille E. Todd is the grandson of Peter Fluker, d. 01 Feb 1917 and Emma White, d. 03 Feb 1951. I can share with you a wealth of information on the Keel, Todd, Coats, Alston, Osborne, and Howze lines. I can be contacted at wjtodd@verizon.net for more information.

Posted: 13 Feb 2009 4:38AM GMT
My great aunt talks of our famly being on reservations also. She used to visit years ago. Are your family members of the Black Foot Indian tribe? We are out of Black Hawk and Greenwood Mississippi.

Posted: 10 Feb 2010 9:55PM GMT
Parents' connected to Pugh's - African/Amer.-Grove Hill, AL

Mother: Barnette Martin Reasor
Grandmother: Virda Chapman Martin (Joseph Martin)
Great-Grandmother: Martha Chapman
Gr-Great Gran-Mother-Mother(Mary???) Pugh-was a mulatto slave. She was separated from her slave husband. He was sold, over in Butler County or Coffeeville. His last name might have been Mathis. Mother Pugh never got back w/ her slave husband. (oral history from Virda C. Martin)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic