Search for content in message boards

Hull - Missouri, Iowa

Hull - Missouri, Iowa

Charlie Hull (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 2:45PM GMT
I'm trying to get information regarding my grandfather, Henry King Hull who married Lucy Menofee and lived in and around Linn and Macon County, MO until their deaths in the late 1930s. My father was Emmett Hull, and his siblings were Lon, Herbert, and Mack. Lon died and is buried in the Bucklin cemetery, Emmett moved to Sacramento CA during WWII and died there in 1977. Herb and Mack moved to Bakersfield and died in that area. Any clues or help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hulls in Missouri to California

Pat Hull (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 1999 6:41PM GMT
My grandfather was Cleveland Hull. Born in 1885. He married my grandmother, Pearl Beanland, whose family was from Monroe Co, Missouri. My father was born in MO in 1914 the family moved to Stockton when he was a small child. Cleve had 2 brothers that I know of who lived - I think - in the Bakerfield area. Glen Archie. They also had a cousin, Willie Ivy who lived in Bakersfield. Don't know if any of this helps, if it's the same Hull line you are researching, etc., but if you come on any info on any of these people, I would appreciate your shooting me a short note. thx

Missouri Hulls

Charlie Hull (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 1999 6:16AM GMT
Pat: I don't recognize any of your names but will watch for them. I remember my dad, Emmett Hull, visiting with a cousin Archie who lived in Des Moines, IA. We moved there during the depression but I can't remember them having a close relationship, if any. My Uncles Herbert and Mack moved to Bakersfield after WWII. Mack worked in the oil fields and died from an oil rig accident. I don't know how Herb made a living.
Maybe we'll find a connection downstream.
Thanks for the response.
Charlie

Hull - MO/CA

Pat Hull (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 1999 9:00AM GMT
thanks. I hope to be getting more info soon putting it up on a website as well. We'll keep in touch collaborate as possible!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic