Search for content in message boards

McLaughlin, Isaac

McLaughlin, Isaac

Gwen McLaughlin (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dennis, McLaughlin
I am researching McLaughlin. Sometimes spelled McGlothlin. Looking for an Isaac McLaughlin in Texas in the 1880. Isaac was married to Sarah Helen Dennis.

McGlothlin Family

MELANIE HAIL (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: McGlothlin, Kitchen
I'm wanting to learn more of William N. McGlothlin background bd.10/12/1857 d.4/13/1939. Married to Martha Kitchen b.10/5/1962 d.8/2/1947. Lived many years in Ranger,tx. Buried in Grayson County, Texas. They had six boys and six girls.

McLaughlin now in Canada

Posted: 13 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Nov 2002 5:46PM GMT
Surnames: McLaughlin
I can't beleive the amount of McLaughlin there are out there .It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Does this some fimilar to anyone.John B. McLaughlin married Catherine Ludgate they had some sons for sure Allan Patrick b.Feb. 21, 1878,d.1970 and Joseph James b. 1875 died on Dec 5,1919. He married Della Rideout and had 4 daughters and 1 son. Most of these people are from Grand Falls N.B.
any other help would be a miracle.
Carol McLaughlin

Re: McGlothlin Family

Gloria McGlothlin (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2001 7:31PM GMT
Surnames: McGlothlin
We think my husband's gggrandfather is from some McGlothlin's that lived in and around Grayson Co., Texas.

I am having trouble connecting Burl Perry McGlothlin. DOB do not match. Some are WAY off.

I know he was married to a Pace when he died in Luling, Tx. Parents are not listed on his death certificate.

Re: McLaughlin, Isaac

Posted: 3 Apr 2002 8:47PM GMT
Surnames: McGlothlin - Allison - Cooksey - Jamison - Belt - Corder - Wilson - Gott - Insco - Belt - Guest
I'm looking for Isaac McGlothlin b. 1861 MO, probably in
Reynolds Co. Parents Joseph McGlothlin b. 1812 in TN and Mary, possible last name Raglin, born in TN. Joseph's parents both b. NC according to 1880 Census. Joseph remaried to Angeline Moore (she marr. Ribble first).
Name might be McLaughlin on some records.

Posted: 21 Feb 2003 4:42AM GMT
Edited: 25 Feb 2003 3:11AM GMT
This is my new email address if anyone has information on my gg parents I would love to hear from you. Their names are William McGlothlin1862-1939, wife Mattie Kitchen 1862-1947
I have all twelve of their childrens names. I would like to know who their parents are and where they came from. I do know they lived the last of their days in Eastland County, Texas. They are both in Merriman Cemetary, Eastland County, Tx.

Posted: 8 Sep 2003 6:08PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2006 8:01PM GMT
try gencircles.com mcglothlin and search under the family of laird... Susan had done a wonderful job on the Mcglothlin LINE..
TX, MO. AND OKLA
barbara

Re: McGlothlin Family of Eastland County, TX

Posted: 6 Feb 2004 3:32AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jun 2004 4:13AM GMT
I believe we are researching the same line here! My husband is descended from their daughter Ollie Josephine McGlothlin (b. Mar. 1895) who married William Hutchinson Magill. (One of their daughters, Etter NaOma Magill Herrera just died in July 2003 in El Paso at 88 years old! See http://www.borderlandnews.com/obits/July2003/July20.html)

We have a family photograph of 11 of the children, the parents and William's sister. We also have a photograph of William and Ollie Magill.

I'm afraid you probably know more than we do at this point. It's only tonight we've figured out Mattie (Martha's) maiden name and we had no idea of their death dates or burial location. I would love to have whatever information you have and maybe we can lean more together. Right now, I only have the 1900 (Falls County), 1920 (Stonewall County) and 1930 (Eastland County) census records for them. The 1880 and 1910 census records have thus far eluded me.

Posted: 8 Oct 2004 3:27AM GMT
William Newton McGlothlin...... death certificatate # 32468
Texas says... he resided at 216 morston ranger tx he died july 14 1939...... married to Martha Mc Glothlin...... MATTIE is
just a nickname he was born oct 1858 worked in a school supply store his father was JOHN McGlothlin and his mother was Mary Jane Savage...... the informant was J. E. McgGothlin..the address of the informant was Birdville Tx burrial Merrian cemetery july 15, 1939.....I have been trying to get in touch with Melaine.... the father of William Newton was John the brother to my Benjamin Franklin..MY MY GT T GT GRANDFATHER. John is burried at Gentrys Mll in Hamilton
county Texas.. I have many pictures of Charlie one of Williams sons and alot of info on Savage and McGlothlin families.lrhbfh@msn.com
Barbara Hill austin Tx

Re: McGlothlin Family of Eastland County, TX

Posted: 8 Oct 2004 3:42AM GMT
William Newton was married to Martha Kitchens.... His father was John H. McGlothlin married to Mary Jane Savage.....
John H. was the brother to my gt gt grandfather Benjamin Franklin McGlothlin.. John is burried at Gentrys Mills Hamilton county Texas....Family bible mentions William Newton........I have lots of info on William Newtons family as
well as the Savage family.....lrhbfh @msn.com also have lots of pictures of Charlie one of his sons and a EATON tombstone
Barbara austin TX
per page

Find a board about a specific topic