Search for content in message boards

Emily Sebastian KY/OK

Emily Sebastian KY/OK

Lauri (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2002 10:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sebastian, Rhinehart, Crawford, Turner
Looking for any information on Emily Sebastian born in the 1870's, possibly Lee Co., Kentucky. Daughter of Henderson and Elizabeth Turner Sebastian. Brothers are John, Benjamin, Sherman, David and Lou. Sisters are Sarah, Elizabeth, Jane and Malva. The family lived in Breathitt and Lee Counties, KY and Garvin, Cleveland, Oklahoma, Creek and Custer Counties, OK.

Re: Emily Sebastian KY/OK

Wayne Sebastian (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2004 5:37PM GMT
saw your message, i dont think there was a daughter born to that family named emily.
henderson sebastian is my great grandfather. if this reaches you, write me back

Re: henderson sebastian

Wayne Sebastian (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2004 9:05PM GMT
have in information on henderson sebastian and elizabeth turner sebastian.
am trying to contact Lauri Neilson who has info on the sebastian family, any one who knows her can reach me at
waynesebastian@netzero.com

Posted: 19 Jan 2005 12:59AM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2005 10:40PM GMT
Hello Wayne,
I just found your reply, tried to change to my new email address, it changed on some but not on the Sebastian board.
Are you the same Wayne that is the son of Alva Lee Sebastian and Winnie May Sharp?
My great-grandmother is Sarah Ann Sebastian Rhinehart, daughter of Henderson and Elizabeth (Turner) Sebastian. I have been researching the Sebastian's for about 4 years now and have quite a bit...rather surprised myself that I found so much.
Would love to keep in contact with you and sent you what I have.
David Henry Sebastian, grandson of Henderson & Elizabeth had written a mini family lineup and included an Emily among the siblings...he might of confused it with daughter Elizabeth's child, Emily Farmer...but thought I'd put a message out there to see if there was an Emily among Henderson & Elizabeth's children.
Please contact me at:

nielsonlg4750@rmci.net

Lauri Nielson
18208-B Hwy. 30
Hagerman, ID 83332
(208) 837-6517

wayne sebastian (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2005 6:26PM GMT
Surnames: sebastian
Hi Lauri
tried to send you a regular email on the 18th but don't think it went through. i am the son of lee and winnie sebastian, my grandfather dave sebastian was your ggrandmother sarah's brother. didn't know the connection between the rhinehart's and sebastian's till i got your reply. have a picture of a sherman rhinehart and a picture of sarah sebastian, and my brother sent me a 1900 census from indian territory that shows what looks like a george rhinehart who had some step childern named sebastian. will try and contact you again and maby we can exchange some information.

sebastian23@cox.net

wayne sebastian
1706 w. el paso place
broken arrow, ok 74012

Posted: 3 Nov 2005 7:22AM GMT
I descend through Henderson and Elizabeth Sebastian's son Benjamin. We are having a family bet over who are Elizabeth Turner's parents. Can you help me out? Thanks, Cindy

Posted: 4 Nov 2005 9:51PM GMT
Henderson and Elizabeth Sebastian is my grate grand parents. my grand father was David Sebastian brother to
Benjamin. Elizabeth turner's father was Thomas (turkey tom)turner.and her mother was Nancy Buttrey.

Re: Sebastian KY

Betty McIntosh Estep (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2005 10:18PM GMT
Hello fellow Sebastian descendants.
I am descended through David and Lewis Sebastian, sons of John and Sally Turner Sebastian of Breathitt and Clay Co., KY. Would love to hear from you all and want to know if you have any photos of your old Sebastians? Betty
restep@fuse.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic