Search for content in message boards

HOOVER, Felix

HOOVER, Felix

Inez Berg (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2002 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HOOVER, BURGESS, SIMS
Felix Hoover is said to have been born in NJ 1750-1760. About 1790 he moved with his family, Henry, John, Michael and Hannah to Luzerne Co., PA. Henry m. Hannah BURGESS, lived and died in PA. Michael m. Asnetha/Acena BURGESS,moved into Perry Co., OH and died there. John m. Sarah SIMS, raised a family in Luzerne Co. and is buried in Hanover Green Cemetery. Hannah m. Silas Wiggins and they are said to have moved to NY state. I am looking for any information on this family. Thank you.

Re: HOOVER, Felix

Posted: 12 Apr 2003 1:43PM GMT
Hello I am a descendant of Silas Wiggins and Barbara Hoover. Please email and we came compare notes. DocuphotoJ@aol.com---Thanks Clark

wiggins (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2003 7:53PM GMT
Surnames: Hoover and Wiggins
have a little information on Felix Hoover.
Email me

Posted: 9 Apr 2004 12:36AM GMT
Surnames: hoover
hi i am looking for peter hoover of morris county ,new jersey ,he is my great great great great grandfather hr married sophia beam ...and i notice felix came from the same county of new jersey ,morris county.could peter and felix be brothers .i believe peter was born about and around 1792 ..his son is jacob hoover born 1812 morris county,new jersey and jacob married jane delong of kingston twp.luzerne county daughter of jonas delong and catherine shafer.
so could jacob's father peter be brothers to felix hoover ?

Posted: 30 Jun 2005 2:34AM GMT
Surnames: HOOVER, WIGGINS, BURGESS
Felix's daughter, Hannah, married Silas WIGGINS. Their son Felix WIGGINS had a daughter, Mary Jane who married William BURGESS and had my 2G-Grandfather, Frederick BURGESS. Looking for any info on theHOOVER,WIGGINS and BURGESS families.

Posted: 28 Feb 2010 9:40PM GMT
Surnames: Hoover, Howell, Ader, Clawson, Beam, Pace, etc.
Please contact me

steven.howell@att.net

I have a Hoover line that goes back to the 1700's in Morris County, New Jersey.

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 10:04PM GMT
Hello Inez ,
I have this family if u need info still.
ty,
Christopher

Posted: 19 Mar 2010 11:09PM GMT
Christopher?

Are you the same Christopher who is researching the Hoovers in PA?

Darcy

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 11:51AM GMT
Yes i am , my main line in New Jersey though .I do have Hoover from Pa though as well.

Christopher

Posted: 20 Mar 2010 11:56AM GMT
Ooops i forgot to use my screenname on this last post that my cousin screnname sorry .,

Yes i am , my main line in New Jersey though .I do have Hoover from Pa though as well.

Christopher
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions