Search for content in message boards

Obituary of Janet Marie Noble-Vagnetti in MI

Obituary of Janet Marie Noble-Vagnetti in MI

Posted: 23 Jul 2005 1:55PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
NOBLE-VAGNETTI JANET MARIE
July 23, 2005

Age 60 of Brighton. Beloved wife of Carl A. Vagnetti. Dear mother of Sherri (Richard) Kobylarz, Nicole (Ron) Skrzypek, Monique (Mike) Bergin, Emily Vagnetti and Dominic Vagnetti. Fond grandmother of five grandchildren. Loving daughter of Norma Steinacker. Sister of Philip (Sue) Steinacker and Daniel (Ruth) Steinacker. Visitation will be Sunday, July 24th from 1-6 p.m. at the Keehn Funeral Home, 706 W. Main, Brighton (810-229-9871). Final visitation will begin on Monday, July 25th at 10 a.m. until the time of the Funeral Service at 11 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church, 300 E. Grand River, Brighton. A private family burial will follow the services. The family has requested memorial contributions to the American Red Cross, Livingston County Chapter, 1372 W. Grand River, Howell, MI. 48843. To leave a message of condolence for the family, please visit www.keehnfuneralhome.com. Click on "view and sign family guestbook".

Re: Obituary of Janet Marie Noble-Vagnetti in MI

Posted: 12 Feb 2010 7:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
I miss her so much... It's been 4 1/2 years, and it's still hard to not have her here some days. She made so many lives happier and changed people constantly for the better. It is a privilege to be her granddaughter and I am so thankful for the time I had with her. I feel guilty that I got more than the rest of the grandkids though, and that some of her grandbabies, like Carly, Dante, Daria, Alaina, and baby on the way, didn't get to have any time with her. I know she is watching over all of us, and can feel her love with me every day. I know she is in the most amazing place now!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions