Search for content in message boards

boyers

boyers

bonnie chriestenson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2006 1:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: boyer
would like to find someone who does pictures at cemet's..my g.g.grandfather george boyer is buried at greenwood cemet. in council grove,has a milit. marker.would like to have a few pics of grave to add to my family. book.george and anne boyer lived near council grove when he died in 1876.would love to have some help on this.thank you.

Re: boyers

Dale & Maggie Linn (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2006 2:36PM GMT
There is a very good chance that my great grandfather knew George & Anne, as he farmed near Dunlap. He also, is buried in Greenwood. My wife & I live about 35 miles from Council (where I grew up) & get there every so often. We would be glad to take a couple of pictures & attach them to an email for you when we get to CG. drlinn@sbcglobal.net

bonnie chriestenson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2006 10:30PM GMT
really appriciate your help on this.have georges pension papers and theres a lot of info in them that contain CG.would like to email you abt some of these things if you don't mind.contains names and such.emailing the pics will be great.will get with you soon.

Dale (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2006 12:46AM GMT
We were in Council Grove this evening & looked throught the location board in the cemetery. We must have overlooked the Boyer plot. I'll call the city so we will know the exact plot #'s to look for........Dale
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions