Search for content in message boards

Hinz/Pierson 1900-pres

Hinz/Pierson 1900-pres

Heidi Witherspoon (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hinz, Pierson
Byron Hinz, my great uncle, Salt Lake City born, Salt Lake Co., around 1910. Our family has not spoken to him for 40 years but we believe his is alive. Would like to know his whereabouts, if there are children or a spouse.
Fred Hinz and Goldie A. Pierson were his parents. Fred worked for the railroad (acct or auditor) at the SLC station about from 1905 for many years.
Byron's bro was my grandfather, Vernet Harold Hinz (became Heinz). Any takers?

Re: Hinz/Pierson 1900-pres

Posted: 24 Jun 2003 2:36PM GMT
Was he married to Marjorie Winscot from Omaha, NE?

Posted: 6 Dec 2004 2:16AM GMT
I have a grandfather named Byron Frederick Hinz who married Marjorie Winscot and had two children Patricia and Dennis Hinz and im also pretty sure that there is a Goldie up the line somewhere

Posted: 6 Dec 2004 3:46AM GMT
Surnames: Hinz Winscot Kiser Stavry Lentz Rose Chrobak Renaud Scott Simmons Silmon Kuyean
ok when i found your posting on Vernet Heinz and told my mother about it she said that was her uncle. was he in the navy as a doctor or something like that most of his life i am also fairly sure that Byron Hinz passed away in the early to mid 90s in south or north dakota

Posted: 16 Jan 2014 5:35AM GMT
Byron Frederick Hinz was my step grandfather, married to my grandmother, Florene Hinz until his death in1990 in South Dakota. They met and married in Southern California. My grandmother has since passed also and is buried in Belle Fourche South Dakota. They did not have any children together. He often talked about the railroad and his military service in the US Marine Corps.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic