Search for content in message boards

Edward Aker of Kenosha Wisconsin

Edward Aker of Kenosha Wisconsin

Posted: 19 Aug 2002 10:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: AKER, BERGMANN, KRUCKENBERG,
I am looking for descendants of Edward Aker who married Anna Bergmann. Anna was a child of Peter Bergmann and Marie (Mary) Lindloff. She was probably born in Iowa. I am researching the Kruckenberg line. Marie Lindloff's mother was a Kruckenberg. I have a death date for Edward of 24 September 1971 and Anna of April 1986 both in Kenosha County, Wisconsin. Edward's birthdate was 16 November 1886 and Anna's birthdate was 21 November 1895. They were married on 18 October 1916. They had 7 children: Laura Marie who married Philip Wade, Irene Carolyn who married Frank Peter Perri, Evelyn Ida who married Loren Schlagel, Bernard Rosco who married Joyce Marie Peterson, Clarence Edward who married Patricia Schaffer, Harold Henry who married Wanda Randall, and Elmer Eugene who married Jeanette Mellor first and secondly, Lorraine McKughn. I am interest in any info that anyone may have on this family. Thanks.

Re: Edward Aker of Kenosha Wisconsin

Posted: 10 Nov 2011 12:39PM GMT
Elmer Aker married Lorraine McCune (not McKughn) after his first wife passed away. He had 2 daughters from his first marriage and Lorraine had 6 sons and 4 daughters. Her youngest daughter is Lori, who is my mother. Sorry I do not have any information on the Kruckenberg line. Grandpa Aker passed away November 10, 1996.
Attachments:

Re: Edward Aker of Kenosha Wisconsin

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 2:29AM GMT
My mother in law is brother to Loren Schlagel-spouse(Evelyn Ida Aker) and I have been doing the Schlagel family tree.
When you get ahold of me I will be able to send you much info on their family.
They had seven children and many still remain in the Kensosha area.
Hope I can be of help
Don
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions