Search for content in message boards

Cadwalladers in Shropshire

Lee Cadwallader (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2002 11:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cadwallader
Hi,

I'm from Bridgnorth in Shropshire. Does anyone have any Cadwallader links in or around this area?

Lee

Re: Cadwalladers in Shropshire

Posted: 25 Mar 2003 12:05PM GMT
Surnames: Cadwallader
Hi Lee

I have some Cadwalladers in Shropshire. Not many as if just come across the name. Mine were mostly from Stokesay & Diddlebury.

Lisa Masters (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2003 6:24PM GMT
Hi Lee,
Yes my Cadwalladers are from there. And still are.
Let me know if your still looking.
Regards,
Lisa

Posted: 23 Jul 2003 7:37PM GMT
I have information on an Elizabeth and Edward Cadwallader(m 1886 in Norbury) of Edgton Craven Arms Shropshire. I have a newpaper cutting (don't know newspaper name or dates, but it coulde be pre 1971) Elizabeth was celebrating her 100 birthday and was born in Prolley Moor Wentnor. It also mentioned a granddaughter Mrs Annie Price.
PS there is also a photograph if this lady if of any interest to you I can forward a copy.

Posted: 23 Jul 2003 7:41PM GMT
I have information on an Elizabeth and Edward Cadwallader (m 1886 in Norbury) of Edgton Craven Arms Shropshire. I have a newpaper cutting (don't know newspaper name or dates, but it could be pre 1971 )Elizabeth was celebrating her 100 birthday and was born in Prolley Moor Wentnor. It also mentioned a granddaughter Mrs Annie Price. if of any interest to you could forward a copy
Regards
Maureen

Posted: 23 Jul 2003 7:45PM GMT
I have information on an Elizabeth and Edward Cadwallader(m 1886 in Norbury) of Edgton Craven Arms Shropshire. I have a newpaper cutting (don't know newspaper name or dates, but it mentioned shillings)Elizabeth was celebrating her 100 birthday and was born in Prolley Moor Wentnor. It also mentioned a granddaughter Mrs Annie Price.
PS there is also a photograph if you are interested could forward a copy
Regarads
Maureen Cadwallader

Posted: 27 Jul 2003 6:32PM GMT
Surnames: cadwallader
hi

yes, i'd love the info that you have. i'm not researched too much about my cadwalladers as yet. just know the ones i have came from stokesay, shropshire.

glenn

Posted: 13 Jan 2005 6:06PM GMT
Surnames: Cadwallader, Elcock, Troth
Hi yes, I have Cadwalladers in Shropshire area and later moving to Worcestershire.

John Cadwallader and Jane Edwards Bishops Castle

Thomas Cadwallader and Bowkett Worcestershire

Cadwallader and Elcock Wofiled area

Posted: 23 Jan 2005 7:25PM GMT
I have Cadwallader family members that still live in the Much Wenlock area. While researching my family tree I have found that they have moved from Leintwardine, Stokesay, Diddlebury, Brockton, and to Burton. They have spread around since, but there are still members in the shropshire area.
If you read this, I would look forward to hearing from you, to find what your tree has found.

Posted: 7 Aug 2005 12:49PM GMT
hi i have a ggggranda thomas cadwallader born 1821.he married in bridgnorth a margaret.(surname unknown yet)not sure if its any connection but i thought id let you know .he had a large family.i have some detailes of his children if it will help.maybe you could letme know if your looking for anyone in perticular.best wishes julie.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions