Search for content in message boards

Cassidy in KY

Cassidy in KY

Angela Gibson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 8:21AM GMT
I'm looking for info on James and Mary (Kelty) Cassidy from Covington, KY. Thanks!
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 11:29PM GMT
Edited: 20 Nov 2004 3:39AM GMT
I might be able to help you out. Do you have birth and death dates for them? Did they have any children and what are their names?

Catrina

JAMES CASSIDY

PAT VINCENT (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 12:43PM GMT
HI ANGELA,
WHEN WAS YOUR JAMES CASSIDY BORN. mY GREAT GRANDFATHER JAMES WAS BORN ABT 1820-1824. THEY WERE IN WARREN CO., KY. I THINK HIS FATHER WAS EITHER JAMES OR JOHN BORN ABT. 1800. IF THIS TIES IN LET ME KNOW. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THESE PEOPLE FOR A LONG TIME WITHOUT MUCH SUCCESS. ITS FUNNY THOUGH THEY STAYED IN THIS COUNTY OR ROUND PRETTY CLOSE FOR SEVERAL GENERATIONS.
YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT VINC11555 OR BABYGIRL37758020

Jesse A Cassidy m.Lacey Pruitt /ky

Posted: 1 Oct 2000 1:36PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2002 3:14PM GMT
Do you have this name in your tree?
They had 8 children. Lewis county and surrounding areas. I have no siblings for either one of them. But do have list for the children.Laceys parents are Issac ( died in the cival war) and Becky Pruitt. Lacey was also married to a man named Tom Lewis. But am unsure if this was before or after jesse(jess) Any help with this would be very much appreciated.
My grandfathers name is Charles francis Cassidy.m (Pleasant) Gladlene Jordan.
And they had 9 children. Lived in greenup co ky. My fathers name is Dannie Ray Cassidy.
Areas of ky that have been told to me are:
Trace, Garrison,Olive Hill,Shultz, Vanceburg,Lewis and Carter co.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic