Search for content in message boards

Jesse Peter Earles/Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Boyd Earles

Jesse Peter Earles/Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Boyd Earles

ouizee (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2005 8:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Do any of the descendants of Jesse Peter Earles and his wife, Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Boyd Earles ever have open type reunions for the Earles descendants?

I descend from Jesse and Mary through their son, also named Jesse Peter Earles. The son married first to Susan Elizabeth Perdue, and they had two sons, John Monroe Earl, and George T. Earl. Their 3rd baby, a girl, died, and Elizabeth died a couple of weeks later. A year after that, Jesse married Elizabeth's sister, Mary Amanda Earles. They proceeded to have several children. They lived in Ironton OH. I think it would be neat if we could all get together either in Ironton, or even in Huntington for a reunion? If any of you are interested, let me know.
ouizee

Re: Jesse Peter Earles/Mary Elizabeth "Polly" Boyd Earles

linda (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2006 6:01PM GMT
I am a descendant to this line feel free to email me

Posted: 24 May 2007 9:37PM GMT
I am a descendant too I know Timothy eals was his father and Timothys parents were Thomas and Judith Earls both born around 1754 My name is Richard Earls and Im in northern Ohio
my email is REarls112048@aol.com

Posted: 30 Jul 2007 3:37AM GMT
im a descendent of these earls also my email is dei8_3@hotmail.com i live in norther ky i know we were going to try to have an earls family reunion this year but not heard any more about it a lot of the descendents still live here in ky mostly pendleton and mason counties. feel free to email me at any time
lisa

Posted: 24 Jul 2009 11:55PM GMT
I know of a Jesse Earles that was married to an Elizabeth Earles who had a child by the name of Charles. I know they lived in Windsor Township. Please email me if you would like to trade info.
crystal.soucy@comcast.net

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Earl/Earle/Earles/Earls
I too descend from this line. Please, feel free to contact me. Any info we can share would be AWESOME!!! markearls@frontier.com I am from Huntington, WV but, reside in north Idaho now.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic