Search for content in message boards

Shadrack Madison from Tenn- free black

Shadrack Madison from Tenn- free black

Posted: 19 Aug 2000 11:29AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 1:27AM GMT
Looking for any info on Shadrach Madison a free person of color who was indicted for murder in Gibson Co. Tenn but found not guilty, trying to find his connection to the Billingsley family- he was a grantee to Mary Billingsley in a deed from Bledsoe Co. TN in 1827

Shadrack Madison

Oralyn Bevineau (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2000 9:06PM GMT
Hello Sean,
I don't have any information for you. I'm on the same quest - not Shadrack in particular - I didn't know about him. I was looking for Emanuel. Let me know what you find out. Oralyn (Ira Lott's neice)

Madisons in D.C.

Posted: 20 Aug 2000 10:22PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 1:27AM GMT
Hi, Orlyn, nice to hear from you, my email address is Sharley73@msn.com, email me directly, I'm in Laurel, Md right now, I think I'm pretty close to you. How is Father Ira Verdell doing ? I heard Emanuel's grandson, also named Emanuel Madison, moved to D.C., do you know of any of his descendants still there ?

Henry and Easter Madison

Cassandra Madison (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 9:24AM GMT
Cheryl, thank you for your speedy reply. I remember your great grandmother and great
grandfather, Aunt Sophie and Uncle Mariam. I
am the youngest daughter of your great Uncle
Sam. Sam Henry Madison was the youngest child of Easter and Henry Madison. Also, is
the Madison website still active?

Henry and Easter Madison

Posted: 6 Sep 2000 11:47AM GMT
Edited: 25 Sep 2002 10:08PM GMT
Hello cousin!!!

I originally posted an inquiry in November, 16, 1999.

I know nothing about great-great-grandmother Easter. I am trying to put it all together. So, whatever you can share would be wonderful.

Yes my site is still up and running. However, I need to make some changes.

www.angelfire.com/jazz/thefamily. BE SURE TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK.

Email me and let's share telehphone numbers.

Henry and Easter Madison

Cassandra (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 12:56PM GMT
Hello to you too Cousin!!!
So good to meet you. Hopefully, we will find
our roots.
I'm having trouble accessing your website.
Also, who are your grandparents on the
Madison side?

Henry and Easter Madison

Posted: 7 Sep 2000 2:19PM GMT
Below is my web address:
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/thefamily.

Highlight the above, then right-click and choose copy.

Move your mouse pointer to the address line, right-click and paste, then click on the go button.

Once your are on the site you will be able to see all the information I have on the family.

Do you have a computer at home?, If so send me your home email address. Cheryl

Henry and Easter Madison

Cassandra (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2000 12:53PM GMT
I finally accessed your website. I remember
hearing her name quite often but only remember seeing her once. I remember hearing
about and possibly seeing your great aunts and uncles especially your uncle M.A.
Cheryl, this is the only e-mail address I
have. I will be back back in the office
Monday.

Henry Easter Madison

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 6:33AM GMT
Cassandra, were you close to any of your dad's brothers and sisters and would you know where their families might be now?

Re: Henry and Easter Madison

Posted: 8 Mar 2006 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Apr 2006 5:46PM GMT
Hello Cassandra and Cheryl. I came across your messages while in Salt Lake City researching my great grandparents, Henry and Easter Norwood Madison. I am your cousin Ruth Manning, born in Houston, Texas, and now living in Aurora, Colorado. I know that Cassandra is only interested in Easter. You might already know that she is on the 1920 Census. Her mother, Sophia Samples from North Carolina, was living with them. You can reach me at rurumann@msn.com. Good luck in your research.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions