Search for content in message boards

Maynard Family of KY

Maynard Family of KY

Posted: 18 Jan 2004 11:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Nov 2004 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: MAYNARD, McCOY, HATFIELD
I've learned that there were several MAYNARDS on both sides of the famous HATFIELD/MC COY feuds, but I would love to hear from anyone with specific info.

I have some info to share about the MAYNARDS involved if anyone would like to share or discuss them.

douglasmaynard@charter.net

Re: Maynard Family of KY

Pamela Porter-Newville (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2004 9:37AM GMT
Edited: 28 Nov 2004 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: Hatfield, Marcum, Maynard
Got a bunch of Maynard's and my ggg-grandmother was Elizabeth Hatfield, married to Jacob Marcum, been re-searching for 10 years,you may e-mail me if you like,Pam
geneticjungle@comcast.net

Posted: 5 Aug 2004 6:05AM GMT
Edited: 28 Nov 2004 1:07PM GMT
Surnames: Maynard, Goble
ARE YOU FROM MARTIN CO KY
I FROM KY AND I AM A MAYNARD
my grandmother was Laura Maynard goble she was a
Martin County, Ky Midwifery

MY WEBSITES ARE
http://inezky.com/forums/
http://inezky.com

MARY

adaddd (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2005 1:32AM GMT
very good

Posted: 17 Nov 2008 3:20AM GMT
Surnames: Mullins, maynard
my great grandmother was from the maynard side and her husband was also from the maynard side when they married however they did know that they were of any relation i know it tmi b ut i was wondering if you may have any information on mosy and lucille mullins.

Posted: 24 May 2010 2:58AM GMT
Surnames: McCoy, Maynard, Prichard
My 4th great grandpa was Joseph McCoy who married Mary Maynard. Joseph was the son of Old William McCoy. I have always wondered what the connection to the Maynards was. My great grandparents were married in the home of a Maynard. Then my grandmother lived with their son when my uncle was born. One of my greataunts married a Maynard. They lived on Maynard's Branch in Lousia Kentucky. My grandmothers maiden name was Prichard. If you have any connection please contact me.

Posted: 2 Dec 2010 2:34PM GMT
I am a great granddaughter of Caroline Maynard d/o David and Kentucky Parsons Maynard of Kentucky. She married Sam Slone son of Nick. Attaced are photos of Caroline and Kentucky but I do not have one of David - can you help or point me in the right direction?
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions