Search for content in message boards

Hawley / Devine

Hawley / Devine

Posted: 13 Jan 2005 6:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Oct 2005 3:31AM GMT
Surnames: Hawley, Hally, English, Devine
Michael H. Hawley son of Timothy and Mary Hawley of Union City, Iowa married Anna A. Devine in 1883 at St. Patrick's Church, Lebanon, Waupaca County, Wisconsin.

Michael may be a grandson of Michael Hawley (Hally) and Kate nee English of Newcastle, County Tipperary, Ireland who settled with their family about 1852 in Neenah, Outagamie County, Wisconsin.

Re: Hawley / Devine

Posted: 28 Jan 2012 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Hawley, Hally, English
Michael-- of course you have seen my tree.

Question-- you said "Michael H. Hawley son of Timothy and Mary Hawley of Union City, Iowa.." where did you get "Union City, Iowa?"?

You also said "Michael may be a grandson of Michael Hawley (Hally) and Kate nee English of Newcastle, County Tipperary, Ireland who settled with their family about 1852 in Neenah, Outagamie County, Wisconsin." I appreciate having your leads on Michael Hawley and Kate nee English.

Thanks for your help-- Judy Orr Hawley

Posted: 29 Jan 2012 2:57AM GMT
Union City, Iowa. I believe that was from Mickie Parr's research, on her CD "A Little Bit of Green".

http://mickieparr.com/index.html

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 12:28AM GMT
Thanks Michael! I will contact her.

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 3:26PM GMT
Michael. I can say for sure, that Mary and Timothy Hawley never lived in Union City, Iowa. I tried to reach Mickie Parr without success. Do you have contact info for her?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic