Search for content in message boards

JOHNSON, BOCK, STEGER, HOLTZ

JOHNSON, BOCK, STEGER, HOLTZ

Sharon Warner (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Originally posted: 18 Sept. 1996

Looking for the parents of Margaret Steger b.1832 in Bavaria,Germany. Married Anthony Bock(1), John Coons(2), Goamis Schmaker/Schumaker(3). Marriage 1 children: Margaret, John Joseph, Barbara, Mary. 2nd marriage:Catherine. 3rd marriage: Katherine. She was married and resided in Rochester, NY, Monroe county.

Looking for information on Frederick Johnson b.NY, who married Victoria Louise Harles b.Alsace, Lorraine, France. Married and lived in Rochester, NY. Had Louise Victoria M. Enos Holtz, Frederick M. Mary Bock. Would like to know of the Holtz descendants and any information on the Harles and Johnson name. All lived in Rochester, NY.

Sharon Warner, PSC 1003, Box 22, FPO, AE 09728-0322

Re: JOHNSON, BOCK, STEGER, HOLTZ

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 6:15PM GMT
I have some information for you.

contact me at username "carameland" on ancestry.com

Re: JOHNSON, BOCK, STEGER, HOLTZ

Posted: 13 May 2013 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: Bock, Steger
Wow your note to Sharon Warner has me very excited. I have not heard from Sharon Warner in a very long time and even then when I wrote her back she did not keep in touch. Now I am the Great, Great Grand Daughter of Wolfgang Steger, and there is a connection of Margaret Steger to them but I cannot seem to make it. I currently live in Las Vegas but did live in Rochester, New York for 50 years of my life. You can write me on judygen43@gmail.com. It has been a while since I worked on my Steger line but only because I seem to have hit a brick wall. Sorry I did not see your query sooner.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions