Search for content in message boards

Taylor's of Green Bay, Wisconsin

Taylor's of Green Bay, Wisconsin

Posted: 3 Oct 2005 12:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Oct 2005 4:51AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor
Looking for the Taylors who lived in GreenBay from about 1868. Also lived in Winnebago County from 1854 to 1860. I need a connection to this fami;y. Thanks.

Re: Taylor's of Green Bay, Wisconsin

debbie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2005 10:12AM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2005 4:50AM GMT

debbie (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2005 10:14AM GMT
Edited: 8 Oct 2005 4:50AM GMT

Patti Strasser (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2005 8:28PM GMT
My Taylor's are from Green Bay, WI. It starts with Tehan Taylor married Wash shee So-Sat (Elizabeth). Their surving children that I am aware of is Harriet Taylor Perrigoue whom married Wales Perrigoue Jr., Mary Anna Taylor Koehn I think her husband was Harry Koehn of Little Suamico. James Taylor whom married Elizabeth Bernard Taylor this is my great grandparents. Julia Taylor married Joseph Godfrey had a son named George. Jane is listed as 1841. The census of Brown County gives you a lot of information. The WI land patent list who own land. The Taylors are listed in the WI creoles, as one of the first families in Green Bay. Hope this helps and maybe you can help me also. Thank you Patti

Posted: 9 Dec 2005 4:03PM GMT
Sorry, all of my Taylor's seem to be in Alabama

Thanks anyway.
Shirley Miceli

Posted: 10 Dec 2005 8:37AM GMT
ok, ty for letting me know,most of mine started in alabama and went eastern from there.

Dennis Hogan (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2006 10:35PM GMT
I have done a great deal of research on Tehan Taylor and family. Tehan and Wa Shee were my third great grandparents.Please contact me if you would like to share info.

Patti (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2006 5:31PM GMT
I think it is time for us to get together, how does this weekend sound? I would like to share my Taylor information with you and I surely would like to see yours. Thanks a bunch. Patti

Posted: 25 Oct 2010 3:29AM GMT
Hi I know this is a really old post, but would really appreciate some help on tracing the Taylor family from the Fort Howard/Green Bay area. Tracing from Rosemary Taylor daughter of James C (1906 to 1964). Have gone back to Tehan Taylor (1795 to 1881). Using some public trees, it appears they may go back to Rowland Taylor in England 1510 to 1555. I'm not sure how accurate this is - can you help?

Posted: 2 Dec 2010 3:18AM GMT
Hi Do you have information on where Tehan Taylor is buried? We have been unable to find him at the cemetary in Green Bay where some of the rest of the Taylor family is buried. I also have a question about Wa Shee - also known as Abigail in one book I found. However, there is a Charlotte Taylor that died in 1896 at the age of 101. She is listed as the widow of T H Taylor that predeceased her by 16 years. I have a copy of Charlotte's obituary from the Green Bay Gazette if you would like a copy. The copy is rather poor.
Was Wa Shee's father Alva Adams? Do you know if he was from Mass or Candada? If you have any information to share or would like to ask me questions, I would love to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic