Search for content in message boards

Abner White, born c1755, Vermont resident

Abner White, born c1755, Vermont resident

Posted: 5 Oct 2008 5:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White
I'm researching the family of Abner WHITE and wife Sally. They were in Rutland County, Vermont 1781-1792 (perhaps longer) and may also have lived in Franklin County, Vermont, and in Washington County, NY. Known children include: Abel, Aaron, Simpson, John, Lucinda, Ezekiel.

I've researched the older sons but know very little about Abner, Sally, Lucinda, or Ezekiel. Would like to exchange with anyone looking at these folks. (Aaron was my GGG Grandfather.) Thanks!

Re: Abner White, born c1755, Vermont resident

Posted: 22 Jul 2009 4:09AM GMT
Surnames: White Scofield Fuller
Your Abner is proported to be the father of Abel and grandfather of Ahira - but in researching this with a certified genealogist, I am "assurred" this cannot be. Then I find a DAR Lineage Book that connects my Ahira to Abel and then to father named Abel also. Can you help me a all? Maybe we can help each other... lmk please, as I am presently massively confused with what to do with my Ahira Gates White, b. Rennslear (sp) Cty, NY in 1804.

Re: Abner White, born c1755, Vermont resident

Posted: 18 Aug 2009 3:43AM GMT
Hello
I am a descendent of Abel White who was the eldest son of Abner and Sally White of Clarendon Vermont. I have a lot of information about the family so would like to share it with you. Please give me repy at email listed above. Thanks Charles White
per page

Find a board about a specific topic