Walter Joseph BRASHEARS

Walter Joseph BRASHEARS

Heidi Streetman (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Oct 2002 7:18AM GMT
Surnames: BRASHEARS, PARKER, DEVALL
I am seeking any information on Walter Joseph BRASHEARS
(variant spellings include: BREASHEARS, BRESHEARS, etc..>)
Walter Joseph BRASHEARS was married to Sarah Annie DEVALL @1885 and had three children together: Richard, 1887; Joe, 1894; and Rilla, 1889. Sarah divorced Walter and married Joseph Lee PARKER in 1896. I particularly need information on the BRASHEARS children and on Walter's parents and lineage. The BRASHEARS and the PARKERS were in and around Ascension parish in the last two decades of the 1800's.
Any information, no matter what, would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Walter Joseph BRASHEARS

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: Brashear
I am the granddaughter of Richard Brashear. I only have information about him in the 1900's. If I can be of any help, I would love to communicate with you. Sonja Henkel

Re: Walter Joseph BRASHEARS

Posted: 10 Nov 2013 3:27AM GMT
I'm the granddaughter of Joseph Lloyd (Joe) Breshears who was Walter's son. I'd be happy to share any info about my branch with you. I've been able to trace the Breshears/Brashears family back to Benjamin Brashears (originally Brasseur) b-1620 in France, the first of our ancestors to come to America. I'm having problems closing some of the gaps in more recent years. Maybe we can help each other. You may contact me at: magruver1@aol.com. Hope to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic