Search for content in message boards

Placide Trahan/Cleveland Trahan

Placide Trahan/Cleveland Trahan

Posted: 10 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Aug 2001 1:44PM GMT
Surnames: TRAHAN

I am at the beginning of a new search of the Cleveland Trahan family so any information on him will be appreciated. I am told his father's name was Placide and that they were from or moved to Jefferson Davis Parish.

I can place Cleveland Trahan in Calcasieu Parish in the 1940's as a teenager but have no other information.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Placide Trahan/Cleveland Trahan

Posted: 23 Jul 2001 1:44AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2002 2:03AM GMT
My Uncle on my mothers side is a Cleveland Trahan in his 60's but his fathers name was Lassigne .

Posted: 24 Nov 2002 3:47PM GMT
Linda, Is your uncle Cleveland Trahan deceased? Since you posted to my query I have found that the father of Cleveland was Lawrence and grandfather Placide. My Cleveland died 8 May 1989 in a boating accident while visiting in Florida. Suzanne

Posted: 26 Nov 2002 1:24AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2004 1:40AM GMT
My Uncle Cleveland is alive and living in Lacassine, La, so I guess there is no connection, but I recently read an inquiry on another board,maybe Calcasieu, about a Cleveland Trahan. I don't remember where I saw it but of course it may have been one of yours. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Linda.

Suzanne Ashley (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2002 2:17PM GMT
Linda, I am glad your uncle is still well. Yes, that was probably my post on the Calcasieu Board. It is good to have these Cleveland Trahans sorted out. My Trahans may have roots in Jefferson Davis Parish down the road but for now I'm still searching in Calcasieu. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving too. Suzanne

Posted: 2 Apr 2012 10:38PM GMT
Surnames: Trahan
I knew Cleveland C. Trahan, his father was Lawrence T. Trahan. C.C. died in a boating accident while living in, not visiting, Floida. I do not know Lawrence's father's name. You may contact me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions