Search for content in message boards

Georgianna Gariepy, Terrebonne Quebec

Georgianna Gariepy, Terrebonne Quebec

Posted: 28 May 2006 8:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, looking for any info on Georgianna Gariepy who Married Alphonse Guenette in Terrebonene,Quebec Sept.24th,1883. She was born November 2ne,1865 in Terrebonne,Quebec and died December 20th in River Valley,Ontario. I think her parents were Jean-Marie Gariepy and Louise Grenon. I was told that Jean-Marie was indian not sure if all this is all true. Any help would be truely appreciated.
Linda

Re: Trepanier's of Sturgeon Falls

Posted: 20 Jan 2010 10:28PM GMT
Hello,

I found this on Ancestry.

Stanislas Larcher & Eva Trepanier 1922
Do you have a photo of them.

I am related to them through Eva's father Francois Trepanier.
You see my gg grandparents are Jean Baptiste Trepanier and Zoe Chauvin.

I would be interested in any picture you would have of Eva Trepanier and Stanislas Larcher.

Regards
Juliette
Windsor, ON

Posted: 10 Mar 2010 12:58AM GMT
Sorry for the delay I don't check my email often enough..LOL..I don't have pictures of them all I have is a few kids name and births. Do you have access to the records on ancestry? Are you a member?
Linda

Posted: 6 Apr 2010 1:52AM GMT
Surnames: Loiselle, Cousineau
Do you have info on Antoine Loiselle?
He is my grand uncle.
His wife was Jeanne Trepanier.

Posted: 8 Apr 2010 6:14PM GMT
Hello Richard my email is lrdups@yahoo.ca contact me and I will send you what I have.
Linda

Posted: 8 Apr 2010 6:14PM GMT
Hello Julie my email is lrdups@yahoo.ca contact me and I will send you what I have.
Linda

Posted: 9 Apr 2010 12:53AM GMT
Hello Richard

Here is the information on have on Antoine Loiselle.
Antoine b. Abt June 1909 in Montreal, Quebec, d. 11 Dec 1997 in Sudbury, Ontario is the s/o Michel and Marie Louise Picard. They married 29 Apr 1889 at St. Joseph, Biddeford, York, Maine,USA
(Source for this marriage is: From St Joseph Repertoire by Father Labonté (Biddeford).)

I have other information on the family of Antoine and Jeanne Trepanier, I would prefer to email it to you directly.

Regards,
Juliette
Windsor, ON

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:53AM GMT
Hello Juliette,
I am the grandaughter of Jeanne Trépanier and Antoine Loiselle...I do have extensive information for my family tree and pictures. Everything is available on Ancestry, let me know if you would like to be a guest.
Jeanne Loiselle

Re: Georgianna Gariepy, Terrebonne Quebec

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 11:20PM GMT
I am trying to get in touch with gt2lvt regarding the Tisseur family. I have researched the family for many years and would like to collaborate with someone that appears to have done so as well. This link was the only way that I thought I might be able to contact you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic