Search for content in message boards

Arcadia

Posted: 7 Apr 2007 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Ousley
We inherited two paintings by Will Ousley, and are interested in any information we can find about him. So far the only reference I find is in a book entitled "Pioneers of Calcasieu Parish" by Nola Mae Wittler (or Witter?), Volume 1, Lake Charles, LA, 1987, p. 48-9. Apparently there is a photo and a brief discussion of him. I would very much appreciate knowing if someone has access to the Arcadia Parish Library and could copy those few pages for me as they have this book. So far I have been unable to locate a copy of this book. I would gladly reimburse for this assistance.

Found book by Nola Mae Wittler "Pioneers of Calcasieu Parish" Vol I

Posted: 14 Apr 2007 8:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Found "Pioneers of Calcasieu Parish" Vol I.
By: Nola Mae Wittler.
Pubilshed 1967
By: Knight Manufacturing, INC
Lake Charles, La.....
Please e-mail me (ms.maryreyna@yahoo.com) With your home address I would gladly mail you the copys of page 48-9.
I'm at my sister house using her computer without a printer. (my all things are in storage at the moment) but, will be happy to mail the copys. Mrs. Nola Mae Wittler, sign her book with her name, address and phone number in 1987 I'm not sure if it still the same. But hey! you may like to give it a try.I don't need to be reimburs for the search."God Bless"

Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions