Search for content in message boards

John W. Everett, Nolan Co, TX to Midland Co, to ????

John W. Everett, Nolan Co, TX to Midland Co, to ????

Loretta (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2006 3:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jan 2006 1:33PM GMT
Surnames: Everett, Rutland, Bolt
I am looking for information on John W. Everett, born about 1870, probably in TX. He married Luvenia Bolt Rutland, July 23, 1897, Nolan Co, TX. By 1910, the family is living in Midland Co, TX. John is dead by 1933, according to a newspaper article concerning his stepson, Asa Rutland. No mention in the article if Luvenia is still living.

Luvenia Bolt was born about 1882, probably in TX. She married William Asa Rutland, Dec, 1894 in Nolan Co, TX. He died and she married John Everett. The 1910 Midland Co TX shows Luvenia had been married twice, 13 yrs present marriage and had had 7 children with 6 living. Her son, Asa Rutland is carried as an Everett on this 1910 census.

Asa Rutland is buried in Midland TX and has a military marker showing he served in a New Mexico regiment.

Did the Everetts move to NM after 1910? Where? When and where did Luvenia Bolt Rutland Everett die and where is she buried?

Any help with this family will be greatly appreciated.

Loretta

Re: John W. Everett, Nolan Co, TX to Midland Co, to ????

Posted: 29 Aug 2006 5:34PM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2006 6:16PM GMT
Surnames: Everett
not sure if my lineage intersects at all with your research. my grandfather is John W. Everett III. we have a John W. Everett, d.10/20/1933 in Coalgate, OK, had a stepson named Noble. i just thought it was interesting the same name and year of death.

i am looking for information on this John's father ... a John D.(?) Everett, and his father, poss. a John Burton Everett. if you know anything, please pass it along.

thanks!

Re: John W. Everett, Nolan Co, TX to Midland Co, to ????

Posted: 23 Jun 2013 4:11PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2013 1:37PM GMT
Surnames: Rutland, Harris, Paxton, Kemp, Parks
Research reveals Asa Rutland was my grandfather. My mother's name was Helen Levenia Rutland (later Harris)- his daughter. She died in 1990 in Ft. Worth, TX. Her mother (my grandmother) was Lurlene Paxton Kemp (later Parks), and she died in Ft. Worth, TX in 1998.

Looking for any additional information about Asa Rutland.

James
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions