Search for content in message boards

Obituary for Mercedes Sensiba Adams Sept 2005

Obituary for Mercedes Sensiba Adams Sept 2005

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 12:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Adams
I am requesting obituary for Mercedes Sensiba Adams who died September 7, 2005 in Concord, Merrimack, NH. Even what cemetery
Thanking you in advance,
Lois W.
Wisconsin

Re: Obituary for Mercedes Sensiba Adams Sept 2005

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 3:42PM GMT
Published in the Concord Monitor, Sept. 9, 2005;
Mercedes M. Adams, Concord-
September 9, 2005
Mercedes M. Adams, 79, of Concord, died Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2005, at Concord Hospital.
Calling hours and services will not be held.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Merrimack County Nursing Home, Edna McKenna Fund, 325 Daniel Webster Highway, Boscawen 03303-2410.
AFCS-Affordable Funeral and Cremation Services is in charge of the arrangements.

This was the only obit I could find, it doesn't mention burial. I checked the 2005 Boscawen Town Report, her death is listed there, parents were Forest Sensiba & Myrtle Newton. You could try calling Blossom Hill Cemetery in Concord, 603-225-3911, they have records for all the cemeteries in Concord. Her death cert. should list place of burial, you can get an application on this site; www.sos.nh.gov/vitalrecords/ELIGIBILITY.htr cost for a death cert. is $15.00. Hope this helps!

Re: Obituary for Mercedes Sensiba Adams Sept 2005

Posted: 15 Oct 2012 6:10PM GMT
Thank you for your help and research. I will check into the referrals you provided.

Lois
per page

Find a board about a specific topic