Search for content in message boards

Kessinger Photos

Kessinger Photos

Holly Kassinger Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kessinger, Cledenan, Daugherty, Gilstrap, Ferguson
I am searching for old photographs of the Kessinger family. John Jacob Kessinger who married Rebecca Clendenan. Their son Isaac who married Mary Daugherty (daughter of Daniel Daugherty and Nancy Taylor). Issac's son Virgil who married Martha Ann Daugherty (daughter of Moses Taylor and Lucinda Crowder). Virgil's second wife Sarah Gilstrap (daughter of Christopher Gilstrap and Anny Ferguson). Virgil's son William Netter and his daughter Luellen Palestine. I am interested in all related families to this Kessinger Clan. I have a photo of Virgil Kessinger and his brothers Francis and James made during the Civil War wearing their uniforms.
Holly Kassinger Johnson

Re: Kessinger Photos

BARBARA (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2002 1:35AM GMT
WHAT PART OF KENTUCKY ARE YOU FROM . MY FAMILY ARE DOWN AROUND BUTLER COUNTY KENTUCKY. I BEEN TOLD THAT THERE ARE TWO SETS OF KESSINGER. MY G-GRAND FATHER NAME WAS JOE KESSINGER AND HIS WIFE NAME WAS NOKIE HEATH KESSINGER. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE KIN TO THIS SET OF KESSINGER . BARBARA KESSINGER DENNISON.

Brenda (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2006 6:20AM GMT
Surnames: Kessinger, Bybee, Wood
How do you fit in the kessinger line- we are of the Solomon Kessinger III line.

Sincerely Brenda

Posted: 7 Apr 2007 1:42AM GMT
Surnames: kessinger
I have pics of John Thomas Kessinger whom was My grandfather and the son of Christopher Columbus Kessinger who was the son of Isaac W. Kessinger and Mary Daughtery.
I have information on the Line of Christopher Columbus Thru myself if interested.
Mary Stilwell

Posted: 7 Apr 2007 1:47AM GMT
Surnames: Kessinger, Willoughby,Young, Stilwell
Barbara, I saw your reply to Kessinger pics. My Great Grandfather was Christopher Columbus Kessinger. His Father was Isaac W. Kessinger. My grandfather is John Thomas Kessinger. He married my Grandmother Mary Mae Young and they had six children. My Grandfather had three children from prev. marriage to Naomi Willoughby. I have some pics of Grandfather and Christopher Columbus and other info if want.
Mary Stilwell

Posted: 7 Apr 2007 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: Kysinger, Kaysinger, Kesinger, Kessinger, Kissinger, Johann B. Stilwell
Barbara,
There are two sets of Kessingers that go back to the two brothers coming over from Germany. Other than that I think everyone might be related. Story goes that the Father Johann B. sent his two son's to the New World to make their fortune. One went north and the other went south. Neither returned to Germany. I am from Andreas's line. He was also known as Andrew and it was with him that the name changes from Kissinger to Kessinger. Probably how they pronounced it at the port of call. And possibly the southern sound. You also might try Kysinger, Kaysinger, Kesinger. I am from the Christopher Columbus/John Thomas Line.
Mary Stilwell

Posted: 15 Jul 2007 6:08PM GMT
Surnames: Kessibger=Kissinger
In all my tracing, the Kessinger's became Kissinger's and my maiden name was Kisinger. I would like to know how you traced your family. I am of the Kessinger, Andreas line. Then Mathais, then Andrew, then Mathais, thwn tillman, then Mathais, then Custer, and then me. Can I please hear from you. Thanks. Shirley

Posted: 9 Nov 2008 4:17PM GMT
Surnames: KESSINGER
Hello- please email me any Kessinger photos you have. I am interested in Chris Columbus Kessinger -and any other's you might have.

GABOR2009@aol.com

Thank you-
GABOR

Posted: 21 Dec 2008 4:34AM GMT
HI
I BEEN AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER FOR AWHILE.I RAN ACROSS YOUR MESSAGE ON THE ROOTSWEB.COM AND WOULD LIKE PICTURES OF THE KESSINGER IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM.THIS IT BARBARA,WILL BE GLAD TO PAY YOU IF YOU WANT.

BARBARA KESSINGER

Posted: 21 Dec 2008 4:42AM GMT
HI I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR A WHILE AND HAVEN'T BEEN ON MY COMPUTER. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE COPYS OF THE PICTURES IF YOU STILL WANT TO SEND THEM WILL BE GLAD TO PAY YOU SOMETHING FOR THEM IF YOU WANT.THANK YOU.

BARBARA KESSINGER
per page

Find a board about a specific topic