Search for content in message boards

James R. Hansen family

James R. Hansen family

Posted: 9 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Nov 2006 5:07PM GMT
Surnames: Hansen
I am attempting to find more information on a family line for a James R. Hansen (1881 - 2/21/64), he married Mabel Mikkelson 2/18/13. They had four children, Floyd, Verna, Thelma and LaVerve and lived in the Bangor, Van Buren county area. Any information on the family and/or family members would be greatly appreciated.

Re: James R. Hansen family

Posted: 1 Aug 2012 5:22AM GMT
James R. Hansen is my grandfather. He was married to Mabel Henrietta Mikkelsen. She lived to be 84. My mother was Verena Irene dob 3/19/1917. LaVern(Bud)was older, Thelma and Floyd younger. My family was unable to find Thelma since 1983. Floyd lives somewhere in California. We have never met Floyd and he didn't attend the funeral of either parent.
We were able to see the class pictures of Bud, Verena & Thelma (1934,1935 & 1937)but can't find any pictures of Floyd. He was 10 to 12 years younger than Verena.

Re: James R. Hansen family

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 10:57PM GMT
James R. Hansen is also my grandfather and kittycarstens and I are first cousins.

My father is LaVerne Raymond. He was born, I believe, in Welcome, Minnesota on 4/4/1915. Dad lived to be 85.

I may have met Thelma, but was too young to remember it, but have never met Floyd. I believe "Floyd" is James Floyd Hansen.

Hi Kitty,
I was just surfing the web today in an effort to locate the first name of our grandmother's father. I recently came across a photograph of him - the resemblance is quite striking - and he deserves a name!

My daughter and I are in the long, tedious process of archiving family photos. (I have photos of Floyd.) Mom had 9 brothers and sisters, so you can imagine the volume!

I would love to hear from you and will check back. As a visitor here I am unsure of this site's capabilities.

Joyce (Hansen) Andersen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic