Search for content in message boards

WHITBY

Posted: 28 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 6:27AM GMT
Surnames: WHITBY
Looking for any relationship linking a Lewis Whitby and a John B. Whitby. Lewis was born in Brunswick County about 1803. His mother was named "Hulda Whitby". Trying to find if John B. Whitby and Lewis are brothers or cousins, etc. Both men moved to Tennessee around 1820-1830.

Lewis and John B. Whitby

Posted: 3 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 6:27AM GMT
Surnames: Whitby
Mark: Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to receiving your information. Again, THANKS! ...Larry

Lewis and John B. Whitby

Mark Whitby (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Whitby Family
The Whitby side of my family came from Brunswick County Virginia. I have some information on Hulda Whitby from a will of J. John Whitby from 1812. Hulda is listed as either a daughter or daughter-in-law of J. John Whitby. I have other sporadic information on some of the Whitby's who moved from Brunswick County to Tennessee but it's been awhile since I've looked through that information. I'll peruse it and get back in touch.

Mark Whitby

Re: WHITBY

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 10:12PM GMT
I am researching Lewis Whitby. Born in Va abt 1803 and mother is Hulda. Have you found out any further info on his parents and is he related to John B?

Re: WHITBY

Posted: 27 May 2013 11:16PM GMT
By my research John B. Whitby was the son of Burrell Whitby. Burrell and Hulda (Huldy) were brother and sister children of John Whitby
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions