Search for content in message boards

Barnett''s of Michigan and Wisconsin

Barnett''s of Michigan and Wisconsin

Cheryl Calbick (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 1999 10:29PM GMT
My great grandfather was Walter S. Barnett.His wife was Sophronia Mudgett.
They lived in Steven's Point,Wisconsin in 1895, when my Grandmother,Stella
Mae Barnett was born.In 1904 he had property in Adams County, Wisconsin.Both
Walter and Sophronia were from Michigan,according to Stella's Marriage
license.If anyone has any information on my misplaced family, I would be
eternally greatful.

BARNETT in Wisconsin early 1900's

T Barnett (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2000 12:00AM GMT
I have a great grandfather Mack Barnett born in Canada, migrated to Minnesota, Michigan, and finally to Wisconsin. He was born in the late 1890's? His father was Isadore Barnett. Mack had a son Walter, yet the dates do not match yours, but people tend to name children after older family members. May be a relations, there are not many Barnett's in Wisconsin. Let me know if there's a link.

Walter and Stella Barnett

Posted: 23 Apr 2000 7:03AM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2003 2:54PM GMT
Just saw your post and Walter is my great grandpa and stella my grandpa. Do you have any other information you can share. my e-mail is cntryldy@hotmail.com I live in minnesota now so could go to wi. to check files on record if i knew more. Any dates, places, ect.would be helpful.
Frances

RE: Walter Barnett

T Mortensen (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2000 11:08PM GMT
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have pretty much hit a brick-wall with the Barnett surname. I would love to share info with you I'll send what I have to your email address.

WI Barnett's

Dawn Lowery (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jun 2000 9:40PM GMT
I have family from both Stevensport and Wisconson Rapids.

My grandfathers name is Melvin Leith Barnett and his father was Jack Barnett. We know that Jack was in the military because my mother has a copy of both his enlistment and discharge papers. We really don't know much about him. Any info would be great.

Walter Barnett

Posted: 31 May 2001 11:17PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 8:25PM GMT
Cheryl, PLEASE email me at slowery0962@bright.net Walter might be my ggrandfather. I have been trying to find out about my grandfather and I ordered his obit from Stevens Point. It listed his father as Walter, his sisters Stella Doty and Myrtle and 2 half brothers, Delos Barnett and William Whittson.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic