Search for content in message boards

Hintzel

Posted: 24 Aug 2010 8:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hintzel, Herschel, Hentzel
I was wondering if anyone could help me search back on the Hintzel,Hentzel, Herschel. My grandfather was Paul Charles Hintzel son of Stanislaus Hintzel and his father name was Wojciech Hentzel. I am trying to go back as far as I can.
Thank You

Re: Hintzel

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 2:12AM GMT
Surnames: Henschel
Hi, my grandfather was Stanley Steve Henchell. He was born in 1892, and lived in PA. My father said he had changed his name. I have been searching for 5 years for his ancestors and haven't found a thing. If you have any information please contact me at shairscrowsnest@yahoo.com. Thank you, Sharon Henchell Gross

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 5:16AM GMT
Sorry all of my relatives were in Texas, Austin and Washington Counties

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 7:10PM GMT
Surnames: Hintzel
Hi there. I'm from Bellville, Texas, and my great-grandfather (or great-great-grandfather, not sure which) was Steve Hintzel. My father is Michael Hintzel and his father is Edward Hintzel, and both still live in Bellville.

You can reach me at d.hintzel@gmail.com

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 4:57PM GMT
I am facebook friends with a Michael Ray Hintzel in Bellville. He is a cousin.

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 9:53PM GMT
Surnames: Hintzel
Oh, Michael Ray Hintzel is my father. I'm his son, David Thomas Hintzel. Mike's wife (my mother) and Mike's other son (my brother) are also on Facebook.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions