Search for content in message boards

St Andre Familly of Lanaudiere

St Andre Familly of Lanaudiere

Posted: 27 May 2009 1:45AM GMT
Classification: Query

Hi, Looking for info about the St Andre Familly (from St-Roch de L'Achigan, L'Épiphanie, L'Assomption etc) related to Victor St Andre married to Exorine Lachapelle (1909 at St-Roch de L'Achigan)son of Louis St-Andre married to Célina
Dufort(1880 St Roch)

Would appreciate any info about their brothers, sisters, children or grandchildren or any family pictures (numerization) .

In exchange, I can give info about their lineage until the first St-André arrived in Nouvelle-France

Re: St Andre Familly of Lanaudiere

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 2:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Lucy, I know I have not kept in contact, but I am still interested in the St. Andre (Botquin) families that settled in Michigan or any other state that you can give me. Our son, David St. Andrie, has gone through the 1940 census and gotten most of the names associated with Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Maryland and Alabama.I think you had contact with him but not sure. If he can assist you with anything, I am sure he would, as he is also interested in the families that left Canada. His email address is: thesevensaints@msn.com. Sure hope you will help me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions