Wood in Indiana

Robert Wood (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 1999 11:07AM GMT
My Grandfather, was Orison Henry Wood.WWI
Father, Robert Henry Wood WWII

Wood in INdiana

Missy (Wood) Coyne (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1999 9:13AM GMT
Can you email me privately at missy3455@home.com.
I have some info on the Wood family in Indiana
however, it is pretty limited info and would like
to see if we can connect.

wood in indaiana

pamela (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 1999 10:12AM GMT
i have some woods in indiana but not much info i hope you can help me this is what i have it is my uncle howard wood he has a bother how is rex wood thats all i know on him he has two sisters edith wood how became agarner thats all i know and edna wood how became a goodyear thats all i know their father is charles wood and mother is ada swartzlander if any info you can get me at psbrown30@yahoo.com thank you

Wood IN>MO

Posted: 25 Jul 1999 9:35PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:16AM GMT
Looking for information on Lincoln Randolph Wood b. Indiana mid 1800's. Married Martha Florence Kirk b. Illinois. Lincoln is buried in Ray County, MO. He was said to have several siblings, but they were separated as young children.

Wood family in Indiana

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 11:20AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 10:13PM GMT
Hi. To anyone searching for Wood family in Indiana (specifically in Orange and Martin County, Indiana)
My Wood family is:
James Cole Wood - son of James S. Wood and Sarah Ann Cole.
Sarah Piffer - wife of James Cole Wood and daughter of Michael Pipher.
Childrn of James Cole Wood and Sarah (Piffer) Wood:
Irene (Arena) Wood,Dorcus m. Wood, Cynthia Ann Wood, Mary Elizabeth Wood, John M. Wood, Jeremiah Jenkins Wood, Solomon Smith Wood, Barton Stone Wood and Lillis Stone Wood.

I am looking and hoping to connect with anyone that might be searching this same family.
Sincerely,
Roxie

Email me at: Roxi188441@aol.com

michael pipher

Posted: 31 Aug 1999 8:42PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 5:44AM GMT
I know this is not any thing to do with Wood but do you know who Michael Pipher's parents were? Thanks

Michael Pipher

Posted: 1 Sep 1999 6:48AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 10:13PM GMT
To Jennifer:
Hi. No, I do not know who my Michael Pipher's parents were. Sorry, I am looking for that information.

Wood in IN

Elizabeth Jean Wood-Martinez (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 1999 9:06PM GMT
I don't know if I am related. My Father is Gary R. Wood born in Indpls. in 1942, Grandfather Raymond John Wood 1911-1995 in Indpls., Great-Grandfather Luther Wood born in Woodbury,IN 1891 Married Ellen Wincel in 1908. I know there are brothers and sisters throughout (Bessie, Helen, Edith,...)and that we go way back, probably IN>WV or VA>>UK. My Dad has A 1st Cousin-Tom?Wood,lost contact,he has a lot of info. Any possible info. much app.
e-mail: bmartinez71962@juno.com

Wood Line

Bobby Wood (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 5:39AM GMT
Roxie, my name is Bobby Wood. Barton Stone and Jeremiah Jenkins are both grandfathers of mine. I am at the office right now, but I have some information that may be of use to you at my house. My work email is Robert_Wood@beverlycorp.com. Won't you please reply? Perhaps we can help each other out. I have been able to take my namesake line back to the colonies. About Michael Pipher. Sure would be nice if somebody could find something on him. You may have listed as a resource on some of your documentation a person named Audrey. That's my mom. Hear from you soon!

B

Wood Line

Bobby Wood (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2000 5:39AM GMT
Roxie, my name is Bobby Wood. Barton Stone and Jeremiah Jenkins are both grandfathers of mine. I am at the office right now, but I have some information that may be of use to you at my house. My work email is Robert_Wood@beverlycorp.com. Won't you please reply? Perhaps we can help each other out. I have been able to take my namesake line back to the colonies. About Michael Pipher. Sure would be nice if somebody could find something on him. You may have listed as a resource on some of your documentation a person named Audrey. That's my mom. Hear from you soon!

B
per page

Find a board about a specific topic