Search for content in message boards

MABEN

Posted: 19 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2001 6:35PM GMT
Surnames: MABEN, DOMINGUEZ, JOHNSON, SMITH, KIRBY, HORNER
Iam searching for relatives to my great-grandparents George and Julia Maben. George was found in the 1880 Los Angeles, Ca census with his mother Maria. George and wife Julia are found in the 1900 census in Fresno with their children Mary Etta, Aileen & George Jr. And Julia is found in 1920 in the Los Angeles census. I am looking for possible living relatives or someone who can help me with this family puzzle. I know that Julia is buried at Evergreen Cemetery but could not locate a obt. from any local news papers for the Oct. 1952 date.
Posted: 10 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2001 6:35PM GMT
Surnames: Horner
I am looking for living relatives of Claude and Aileen Horner. They lived in California and had three children, Dolly, Marie and Alvin. Any help in locating relatives would be appreciated. Claude and Aileen were my great-Uncle and Aunt on my fathers side.
Posted: 2 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jun 2001 10:05PM GMT
Surnames: KIRBY
You listed the name KIRBY, but didn't say anything about the name. I'm interested in the KIRBY name. Do you have any from Kentucky?

Ancestory

Martin J. Weideman (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dominguez, Avila
My maternal grandfather was Prudencio Dominguez (1938-1896). He operated a ranch in Buckhorn, Ventura County, CA where he died. He was married to Mercedes Avila. He was reputed to have had 30 childdren by 3 wives. My mother was baptized in Oxnard (Juana Merced) in 1891.

He was maried to, perhaps his second wife Ramona Feliz in Los Angeles in 1867.

I was told that this branch of the Dominguez family once ownded the Rancho San Pedro in L.A.

I reside in Nanaimo, BC, Canada. I can be reached by fax (250-754-9946) or by e-mail.

I am seeking more info on my maternal side. Any interest will be appreciated.

Re:Dominguez Rancho adobe

Noreen zurek (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dominguez
you may be related to me. Juan jose Dominguez est Rancho Adobe in 1784 with a Spanish Land Grant from the King of Spain. His daughter Rosa married my great great grandfather Ed Watts who came across with Fremont.

Kirbys from KY, IL, IN

Posted: 8 Dec 2003 2:06AM GMT
Surnames: Kirby, Douglas, Drake, Berry, Williams, Fuller,Hensley
Tina
I have Kirby's from Pentelton County,Kentucky, to Edgar and Clark County, Illinois and Vigo County, Indiana with a couple who settled in California and Washington.Do you?

Re: Ancestory

Posted: 2 Nov 2009 9:54PM GMT
My husbands great grandfather was the son of Prudencio Dominguez and Maria Ramona Feliz. His name was Jose Ygnacio Dominguez and he had a brother Jose Maria and a sister Dolores or Dolorita. I am looking for information on Prudencio's parents or siblings. He did indeed own a ranch in Buckhorn California but was the Farm Superintendent at Camulos in 1870. Please message me with any info.

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 5:57AM GMT
Hello,

I just noticed your post and am wondering if we come from the same Dominguez lineage. My great-great-grandfather was Juan Pedro Dominguez, son of Pedro Regalado Dominguez. Perhaps you could let me know if these names sound familiar.

Thank You,

Irene Alonzo

Irene.alonzo@ymail.com

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 10:50PM GMT
Also, just noticed this post.
In case you have not seen this site, I suggest:
http://dominguezrancho.org/history/
Best Wishes, M

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 10:53PM GMT
Also, just noticed this post.
In case you have not seen this site, I suggest:
http://dominguezrancho.org/history/
Best Wishes, M
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions