Search for content in message boards

Hendersons

Hendersons

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like information on Mary Henderson who appears on the 1790 census living in Laurens County. Information on the Hendersons living in the area would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hendersons

Posted: 28 May 2013 3:00PM GMT
Surnames: Henderson Henson Perry Parish
I too am interested in the Hendersons of this area. I am looking for an ancestor named John David Henderson or William David Henderson or perhaps Henson who was purportedly a wealthy doctor from Ireland b. 1800 or so and living in Charleston sometime thereafter having married Mary Elizabeth "Elizabeth" Perry/Parish, a midwife there.

Posted: 19 Dec 2013 3:27AM GMT
I may or may not be added into this as well. Henry W. Garlington married Mary Doran Henderson. She was born in 1815 and died in 1852. Sheer is the mother of 6 Garlingtons. I believe that her mother's maiden name may be Henderson. It also might be Doran. I have seen her name as Mary Doran Henderson and Mary Henderson Doran. I am not sure which it is.

Posted: 19 Dec 2013 11:53AM GMT
The Mary Henderson I'm seeking information on was Mary "Polly" Boyd Henderson who appears on the 1790 census for Laurens County. Living with Mary on the this census are two males, one over sixteen and one under sixteen. Mary died in Augusta, GA in 1802. I'm seeking information on who her husband was.

Thanks for your posting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions