Search for content in message boards

sagapolutele family in ulutogia, aleipata

sagapolutele family in ulutogia, aleipata

Posted: 6 Apr 2009 11:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SAGAPOLUTELE
hi my names Pulusila Sagapolutele
i grew up in ulutogia village all my life
i know the gafa very much if u still interested in knowing more please do not hesitate to email me on my email addie;
silawn@gmail.com I would be happy to tell u all about the gafa..but a little visit to kua is much beneficiary i guess..ok all the best in ure searching and manuia le aso

pulusila fiamalua muagututia meafou moevasa sagapolutele

Re: sagapolutele family in ulutogia, aleipata

Posted: 20 Feb 2010 9:57AM GMT
i would like to know more about the family history. My grandmother is Tausuati Tupua Teo of Fagasa, Am. Samoa her father was Paniolo Soi Tupua and his wife was Tausaga Sagapolutele. Pls let me know how the relations is!

Posted: 11 Mar 2010 8:00AM GMT
Hi, my name is Taua and I'm the daughter of Salanoa and Maevaga (daughter of Sagapolutele Pose). I would like to know the relationship/gafa also. I've heard bits and pieces from my dad, but not the whole relation of the Sagapolutele's from Ulutogia.

Thanks

Posted: 28 Mar 2010 10:19AM GMT
Hey Taua

My mother is Maria...your mum's youngest sister. We have our own website which gives info of our family links to the Sagapolutele family in Ulutogia etc.... check it out at onesemo.com. Hope to see you on there...

Soifua Ia manuia

Posted: 10 May 2010 9:39PM GMT
Hi, my name is Toalua (baby Lua).
I am the granddaughter of Toalua Nofoa. The oldest of her sisters.
Which her mother is Tausuati Teo.
Grandma Suati is actually doing very good, she is so strong.
Same goes with the rest of them aiga's in Hawaii.

Posted: 28 May 2010 5:32AM GMT
Good afternoon or morning or evening depending on which town you are in. I have just come back from Ulutogia two weeks ago after my mum's 100th birthday. I know you know that our village was badly damaged by the tsunami last year. However I am happy to say that our aigas are doing their best to make do with things at the moment. It's like starting all over again - rebuilding and more rebuilding. All of you who want to know your roots, go home and help with the rebuilding. Don't ask - just go. People back home will know who you are. So please help!! Don't ask, just go.
LOts of alofa
Taloa

Posted: 11 Feb 2011 3:35AM GMT
BABY LUA AND TIANA,you wanna know the family history,ill go back into 1930s to give you the family history,of the Sagapolutele,Faulalo sagapolutele has three sons,your line come from Agatupu Sagapolutele married to Sooa'emalelagi,of Fasito'otai,born Tausaga,Sagapolutele Aulaumea,Tupua,married to Paniolo Tupua,of Fagasa.bornTAUSUATI,TUPUA,born your mother baby lua ,and your mother Tiana. .....ia ua lava laia.as for helping with our Aleipata family we the Sagapolu's here in Hawaii witch consist of Siataata and molesi and Semalama and anty faititi and vaiolagi leata and all their children have all put up money to be sent back to aleipat to help with the rebuilding so hopefully it got there,to help,my family history on my mother's side is clear as it can be.and my connection to the Mataafa.and all the rest of the Sagapoolutele family. just make sure you know your Roots.

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 9:08PM GMT
Hi i wuld like to better knw u and the gafa. Im frm ILIILI Pua'a Sagapoluteles family..

Posted: 20 May 2013 10:01AM GMT
Surnames: SAGAPOLUTELE
Talofa, I am Poutasi Sagapolutele, the youngest son of Pepe Suapi Sagapolutele, oldest son of the late Moevasa Sagapolutele. I am currently staying at Grandmas home@Faleasiu but my father stays in NZ & my mom passed away 9 years later.Currently I am working at Samoa IRD under Ministry for Revenue. I'm clad to find out about this website and am asking if anyone could help me out with the GAFA please..I need some understanding about our SAGAPOLUTELE family..

looking foward to share with you guys...

cheers!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic