Search for content in message boards

Abraham Vaughan, Bouldin Vaughan, Perry Vaughan etc.

Abraham Vaughan, Bouldin Vaughan, Perry Vaughan etc.

Eddie Davis (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2005 3:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vaughan, Vaughn, Bouldin, Moon, Davis
I am looking for descendants of Abraham Vaughan, who died in Charlotte County, Virginia in 1795 and was married to Anne Bouldin. One of his sons was Bouldin Vaughan who married Susannah Fuqua. Perry Vaughn was one of Bouldin's sons. In 2000, someone posted a lineage of Perry Vaughn at Ancestry.com but I can not get in contact with the poster. I'm trying to find a Vaughan male who can trace through his father, father's father, father's father's father (and so on) back to Bouldin Vaughan. I am the administrator of a group of over 200 Vaughan/Vaughn descendants of two men who we strongly believe to be two of Abraham's other sons, William and John. We ahve done Y-DNA testing on descendants of both men and their DNA shows that they were closely related. Our group is seeking another one of Abraham's sons to test his Y-DNA againist our findings in hopes of helping to prove that our William and John were the same two as those mentioned in Abraham's will. If you are (or know of) a descendant, please contact me. Our group will pay all costs to run the Y-DNA test and it is painless and simple to do. All results will be for Genealogical purposes only.

Re: Abraham Vaughan, Bouldin Vaughan, Perry Vaughan etc.

Posted: 29 Jun 2008 3:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to ask you, is this abraham from charlotte county va? I have no definite tie past my great great great granddad, Andrew Jackson Vaughn from Montgomery VA. However, I believe his GRANDFATHER was William Vaughn born 1760 in Charlotte who married Martha Mims. The reason I believe this is because I found Andrew Jackson Vaughn in the 1860 census in montgomery county va as a jackson vaughn born in 1840. There was a martha vaughn listed as being born in 1762 in virginia. I went onto rootsweb.com, and put in that info, and found a martha mims married to a william vaughn but there was no further info. Is this the william you are speaking about? i am not a vaughn, but my grandmother is so I have cousins that i might be able to volunteer. be glad for any help.
jason thompson

Re: Abraham Vaughan, Bouldin Vaughan, Perry Vaughan etc.

Posted: 15 Jun 2010 11:31PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Vaughan
My husband James Edward Vaughn, born Oct. 4, 1937 son of Jesse Earl and Bessie (Nicks)Vaughn. Jesse and brothers removed "a" from Vaughan. Jesse was the son of James Francis J.F. and Rhoda Emmaline (Logan) Vaughan. They lived in the Howell County and Pulaski County, Mo. We are searching for the father of J.F. Vaughan. We believe it to be Bramlett W. Vaughan and mother, Rosa Mitchell. Also, who is Nathaniel Vaughan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions