Search for content in message boards

Hans Christian Hansen and Mætte Vilhelmsen

Hans Christian Hansen and Mætte Vilhelmsen

Posted: 16 Jun 2012 4:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jun 2012 4:20PM GMT
Surnames: Hansen, Vilhelmsen
I am looking for information about the parents of Hans Christian Hansen (~1850 Gauerslund, Vejle, Denmark) and Mætte Vilhelmsen (~1842 Gauerslund, Vejle, Denmark). They are the parents of Karen (1874) and Hans (1877) Hansen.

I keep getting hints that Hans Christian and Mætte came to the US, but it has their destination as Oregon. There isn't any other family in that part of the country, so I don't think that is the same couple.

Their daugher, Karen Hansen, did immigrate to the US in 1901 to Manistique, MI by way of Liverpool-Boston. She was married to Laust Frederik Hansen and was the mother of Edith and HC Hansen.
Attachments:

Re: Hans Christian Hansen and Mætte Vilhelmsen

Posted: 16 Jun 2012 7:23PM GMT

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 1:34AM GMT
I'm living in Sinaloa'State in Mexico, My grandfather named Hans Christian Hansen migrated from Denmark or Deutchland?to San Francisco Calif. He received his naturalization papers on March/26/1891,and migrated to Sinaloa. Here he lived and died, but we don't know nothing about his origins.He put this names to his sons:Carlos,Cristina,Rafael Grovestein,Maria Leonor and Guillermo,I'll thanks a lot a help to get our genealogy.Thanks

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 4:43PM GMT
Perhaps this is your Hans Christian leaving Denmark. Name: Hansen, Hans Christian Occupation: Landmand
Contract no.: 351400 Registration date: 5/15/1873
Last res. parish: ? Last res. county: - Slesvig
Last residence: Slesvig Destination country: USA
Destination city: San Francisco Destination state: Californien
Name of ship: Indirekte
IDcode: I7374H0614

Sincerely,
Paul
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions