Search for content in message boards

Christopher H. Bridgeman

Christopher H. Bridgeman

Posted: 7 Aug 2002 5:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Rick....you didn't say where Christopher was born. Was it Washington State? One Christopher H. Bridgeman, son of George and Sarah was born about 1904 in Skagit County, town of Burlington Washington. They are listed in the 1910 census on the first page of Enumeration Distr #257. His siblings wre Roy E. 20yrs, Clyde L. 18yrs, James E. 16yrs, and Herbert D. 1yr.. I believe my children's grandfather, Chester Lewis Bridgeman born 1903 was Christopher's first cousin. Chester, his father Orson L. and sibling Herbert B.10yrs were living closeby in the same town. Fathers Orson and George were both listed as born in Michigan and George's sons Roy and Clyde were shown born there as well. George's wife Sarah was also born in Michigan and I believe I have a record of their marriage there. There are also military pictures online of Herbert B., James E. and Roy E. as persons who served in WWI.

Re: Christopher H. Bridgeman

Posted: 7 Jan 2006 12:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bridgeman
Karen, you posted a response to Rick Bridgeman, my brother, in regards to Christopher Hart Bridgeman. My grandfather, Christopher H Bridgeman Sr was born in Washington and was Sara's son. My dad, Christopher Hart Bridgeman Jr was born in New York, I believe - but I believe he grew up around Burlington WA. We do not know any of the Bridgemans - I found out I even have a sister but never met - I'm not sure if she even knows about us. I would love any info on the Bridgeman family. Thank you so much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions