Search for content in message boards

Earl Dungan

Earl Dungan

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 2:01AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2003 10:18AM GMT
I really don't belong in the DUNGAN area but I was going through my father's pictures and came across a nice photo of EARL DUNGAN probably taken late 1930's to early 1940's. He is sitting on a motorcycle and seems to be rather proud of it so I think it was new at the time. If you would like a copy of it, I have it scanned in.... just drop me a line... tunee@jaycoservices.com

Re: Earl Dungan

john glindemann (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2001 12:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
if you look in the ssdi you will find an earl dungan rosedale queens nyc. he was my neighbor and i still vcan contact his son larry.

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 12:49PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2003 10:18AM GMT
Thanks for the reply but I have been contacted by his son and he has the photo in his hands already. My question to him, and now to you, was if he knew anything concerning Geroge Benjamin Hursh, who was my father. The photo was in my father's collection of photos and all of these appear to have been from about 1935 to 1940.... mostly motorcycle TT races in NJ and gypsy meets. GBH lived his whole life in Stroudsburg, PA.

My email is: tunee@jaycoservices.com

john glindemann (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2001 4:09PM GMT
sorry no info. but please tell me if it was larry. he was an only child of ethel and earl dungan. the family originated in ohio.

Posted: 2 Feb 2010 5:24PM GMT
Earl Dungan of Rosedale was my great Uncle. His wife was Ethel, my father's Aunt and the sister of my grandmother. His son Larry along with wife Ann and daughter Elizabeth moved out to Ohio about 7-8 years ago and live in a suburb of Cleveland. I spent an evening with them at their home about two months ago. Email me if you want more details.

Bill

Posted: 26 Apr 2010 6:06AM GMT
Surnames: asher, dungan, pendleton
I am a descendant of Jacob Dungan. I'd love any ancestry info on the Dungans.

Dave Asher

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 7:02PM GMT
Hi Dave -

Earl was married to my Aunt Ethel and lived in Rosedale, NY (Queens)until his death, which was ~20 years ago. Aunt Ethel was my fathers' mothers sister so I'm only related to Earl through marriage. My memories of Uncle Earl are really from when I was a child so are not too vivid. my most lasting memory was their pet talking parakeet who used to fly around the house and land on my Uncle Earl's glasses to perch. It would sit on his glasses for hours it seemed.

Earl had just one son, Larry, who moved out to North Ridge, OH (Cleveland) a few years back. He lives with his wife Ann and daughter Elizabeth. I don't have an email address for him but here is his phone number: 440-327-6447. I'm sure he'd be glad to hear from you.

All the best,

Bill
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions