Search for content in message boards

need help with 2 ancestors

need help with 2 ancestors

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 2:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Aug 2012 1:50AM GMT
my dad and i have been searching for years no luck. if you could help that would be great. my dads grandpa got married before he married my dads grandma. we dont know hardly anything about her. his grandpas name is james myles martin born may 18, 1875 in anderson county s.c. died june 2 1930 madison alabama. his first wifes name was sarah j. martin dont know her maiden name. only documents showing her is a 1900 census with my dads grandpa saying they married in 1893 or 1894 in anderson county s.c. and they resided there. they had 2 girls mary and martha. i would like to find out about sarah her birth marriage death and if there was a divorce. who knows she might have died early. also my dads grandpa james myles martin when he married the 2nd time to my dads grandma nellie grant vann martin they had a 7mon old baby dont know the sex. there is a grave marker next to theirs at willow mount cemetery in bedford tn. cant find death or birth records. only a obit in the the gazette newspaper dated oct 30 1919 in shelbyville tn so he was born in 1919. could have been born in shelbyville tn, madison county, alabama, or anderson county, s.c. if anyone wants to help email me at jacque.cochran@gmail.com

Re: need help with 2 ancestors

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 4:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
If you want anyone to help you we need names. Please include given names; birth dates; death dates; where they lived; if the emigrated and to where; and most of all please ask specific questions. No one can help with some information from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions