Search for content in message boards

Wilkerson Wallace

Wilkerson Wallace

Posted: 11 Sep 2013 2:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
He was my 2nd great grandfather......before Laurens S.C. his branch was from Fredericksburg, Va. Jonathan and Michael Wallace of Ellerslie and Liberty Hall Plantations off Rt. 652 CarolStar50@gmail.com

Re: Wilkerson Wallace

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 12:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wallace/Wallis, Thompson
HI Carol,
My mom found your comment about Jonathan and Michael Wallace online. We go through Mary Ann Wallace, who married Henry Thompson. We have always been under the impression that Jonathan was her father, but a deed book in Lauren's County SC has changed that recently and has Michael and Elizabeth as Mary Ann's parents with Jonathan as her brother. We were very surprised. I looked up the information about the plantations and found it extremely interesting. Thank you for the information. In your research, have you come across any information about Mary Ann and Henry? We can prove their were in South Carolina, but do not know when the left VA. IN the Deed, Michael received a land grant in 1785. We thought it might be for services rendered during the Revolutionary War. Have you heard anything about that either? Any info you might have unearthed would be greatly appreciative in helping uncover the past. Thanks so much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions