Search for content in message boards

Benjamin F. Busby -father to Wlliam,Ida Mae,Clair Colwell,Thomas Claude and John Austin.

Benjamin F. Busby -father to Wlliam,Ida Mae,Clair Colwell,Thomas Claude and John Austin.

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 12:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Busby
Can anyone tell me when and where Benjamin is buried? He was born around 1846 to 1848, His last child was born in 1886 and his wife Mary Etta Madden Busby is listed as a widow in the 1900 census. Any information would be appreciated!

Re: Benjamin F. Busby -father to Wlliam,Ida Mae,Clair Colwell,Thomas Claude and John Austin.

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 3:29PM GMT
Although she is listed as a widow in 1900, I wonder if he is the Benjamin Busby enumerated in the State Hospital for the Insane in Columbia, born 1847?

Re: Benjamin F. Busby -father to Wlliam,Ida Mae,Clair Colwell,Thomas Claude and John Austin.

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 4:56PM GMT
I'm thinking you may be correct. He was my great grandfather. Everyone in their immediate family was dead a long time before I was born and no one ever talk about any of them. I did find the death date of 18 Aug 1904 listed in the index for the State hospital. Wish I knew the particulars of his story! Thanks for responding.

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 6:08PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions