Search for content in message boards

Cole's of Michigan/California

Cole's of Michigan/California

Bob Cole (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 7:59AM GMT
Trying to locate more info on Howard T. Cole born in Reed city, MI in 1894 or 1895.
Had 1 son Robert Irwin Cole in May 1915 with Alice Mills. Howard lived in California (Calistoga ??)in 1945 was remarried and had 3 sons (Fred/Jack/???)
any information would be appreciated. RBC

Cole family in Michigan

Connie Sineway (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 8:12AM GMT
Bob
The Cole family you are looking for; were they by chance in and around Hillsdale Co Michigan or Branch Co? if so we may have a link
Connie

Cole's of Michigan

Posted: 7 May 2000 5:16PM GMT
Edited: 8 Sep 2002 4:34AM GMT
Not sure how this fits in the picture but My mothers maiden name was Cole and our family is from about 20 miles west of Reed City, Mi. Do you have any more Info on siblings? My Grandfather was Jason A. Cole born in 1896 or 1898.

COLES OF MICHIGAN

garland cole (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 2:24PM GMT
JASON COLE LIVED IN BALDWIN.HIS WIFE WAS
MABEL.THEY WERE MY AUNT AND UNCLE.JASON'S
SISTER WAS MY MOTHER.[BIRDIE COLE]

Jason Cole

Posted: 10 May 2000 5:35PM GMT
Jason Cole was my Grandfather on my Mother's side.He is buried at Bitely Cemetary and so is Mabel my grandmother. The family is still here in Baldwin area or near by. Hello cousin.

Jason Cole

Kris Johnston (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2000 10:25AM GMT
I am looking for any information on Jason and Mable Coles family. My step fathers mother was their daughter, Thelma Cole, who married, I believe, a Cecil DeZess. I would love any information anyone could give me.

cole family Branch Co.

Posted: 24 May 2000 11:56AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 6:09PM GMT
Connie,
I have been looking for a Dora Cole, father, John Cole, know anything

Thelma Cole

Posted: 24 May 2000 5:38PM GMT
Thelma Cole was my Aunt. I have a fairly long family history and will happily help in any way I can. My Mother was Thelma's sister and I welcome you to my family. I live in Scottville Mi. and look forward to hearing more from you soon.
Herb Cross

Dora Cole

Connie (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2000 8:10PM GMT
I have info on a Dora Cole, but her father is William Cole and her mother's name was Margaret; Dora was born in Nov 1884 in KY;
if this sounds like the right Dora please conact me at cassinawa@aol.com

Cole

Kris Johnston (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2000 10:58AM GMT
Could you E mail me at KKJ@aol.com, I would love to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions