Search for content in message boards

Thomas and Darcus Felton Glover

Thomas and Darcus Felton Glover

Posted: 7 Nov 2001 3:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Am interested in finding information on Thomas Glover's parents. Thomas was born in Tennessee in 1802. Also, am looking for more information on Darcus Felton, born in Virginia.
I haven't been able to find out any information on her.

Re: Thomas and Darcus Felton Glover

Posted: 1 May 2005 10:03PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2005 9:10AM GMT
Surnames: Glover and Felton
Have you found out any info. on Thomas and dorcus or darcus parents. I have a lot of info. on their 12 children.

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 10:18PM GMT
I will attach Thomas Glover's Ancestors I found on a GenWeb page by accident. Births listed as N Henrico were really listed as N Han., NC which I couldn't find. But I need your E-mail. Mine is: judy.flacke@gmail.com

Posted: 8 Feb 2012 12:35PM GMT
I am very interested in this data as well. I have been looking for a connection between Thomas and Darcus Felton Glover, Thomas Felton and Poily Glover and James Felton and Jane Glover. All lived in Smith Co, TN at the same time. All moved to Missouri at about the same time. Just doesn't seem like a random coincidence.

Posted: 8 Feb 2012 6:36PM GMT
1850 Census shows the family in Izard County Arkansas. Do you know anything about that as my Great Grandma, Matilda Jane was born there in 1852 by their daughter Rosa Caroline(Glover)Davison.? By 1854 Matilda's family was in Missouri.

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 1:58PM GMT
I would like for you to send me info on Thomas and Darcus Felton Glover and their 12 children. Please send to my personal email bgkingrey@scrtc.com
Thanks

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 2:02PM GMT
I would like for you to send me info on Thomas Glovers ancestories. Please send to my personal email bgkingrey@scrtc.com
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions