Search for content in message boards

LEADINGHAM, WELLS, ADKINS, PARSONS, STEWARTS

ADKINS, PARSONS

Posted: 20 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Sep 2006 9:25PM GMT
I have a Mary Adkins b. 1820 daughter of Howard Adkins and Mary Coleman married to a Parsons. Mary Adkins would be a sister to my great great grandfather, Joseph K. Adkins.

LEADINGHAM, WELLS, ADKINS, PARSONS, STEWARTS

Posted: 20 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2005 6:48PM GMT
RESEARCHING MY LEADINGHAM, WELLS, ADKINS, PARSONS, STEWARTS AND ALLIED FAMILIES OF CARTER, ELLIOTT, AND OTHER EASTERN KENTUCKY COUNTIES. NEED DESCENDANTS OF PETER AND SARAH HAMILTON LEADINGHAM WHO RAISED 9 CHILDREN ON LEADINGHAM BRANCH, CARTER CO., KY. NEED DESCENDANTS AND PARENTS OF BENJAMINE FRANKLIN AND NANCY ROBINSON WELLS OF WELLS BRANCH, CARTER CO., KY. LOOKING FOR THE GRAVES OF HEZEKIAH AND LEAH DEBORD PARSONS, MARRIED 1826 IN WASHINGTON CO., VA. MOVED TO CARTER CO., KY AROUND 1845. THEY HAD A DAUGHTER NAOMI PARSONS THAT MARRIED WILLIAM THOMAS LEADINGHAM AND RAISED THEIR CHILDREN ON LITTLE FORK CREEK, CARTER CO., KY. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE INFORMATION ON ABOVE FAMILIES AND NEED THE DESCENDANTS OF WILLIAM THOMAS AND NAOMI PARSONS LEADINGHAM.

STEWART CLAY

Posted: 25 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 18 Dec 2001 7:29AM GMT
What Stewart family are you working on My ggg father Sanders Stewart b. ca. 1820 m. 1st. Nancy B. Harmon 2nd. m. in Carter Co. Ky. was to a Nancy Ruley age 41 m. on 1 January 1883
Posted: 15 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2005 6:48PM GMT
Karen, please e-mail be direct on the carter CO., Adkins family.

Re: Sanders Stewart

Posted: 20 May 2012 7:48AM GMT
Have you found any proof of Sanders Stewart's parents? I have been unable to find anything.

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 5:33PM GMT
Debra
Saw that you had saved some of my pictures from my family tree. just wondering where the familial connection is. you can email me at kamayp@ku.edu as I only have the free version

Re: STEWART CLAY

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 7:09PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
I am a descendant of Saunders and Nancy Stewart. Would like to compare information with you.

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 7:10PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
I have speculation as to who his ancestors are, not sure how valid the info is.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic