Search for content in message boards

Baker Family in Caldwell Burke or Catawba Co.

Baker Family in Caldwell Burke or Catawba Co.

Mike Bradshaw (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baker
I am looking for information on my great and grgreat grandparents. Martin Alford Baker married to Ollie Raby.
Martin's parents were Luther Baker and Laura Deal Baker.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Elizabeth Baker Redmond b.6/25/1836

Posted: 17 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Mar 2002 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Baker, Redmond, Coffey
Looking for information of Elizabeth Baker Redmond. She is in the 1850 Caldwell County Census in the home of Lucy Baker (65); Lucinda Baker (29); Caroline Baker (23); Clarissa Baker (19): Elisha Baker (21). She was married to Smith W. Coffey on 6/25/1854 in Caldwell County. At the time of her marriage to Smith Coffey she was listed as Elizabeth Redmond. Her tombstone in Shull's Mills has her name as Chariety E. Coffey.
Was she married to ?? Redmond before her marriage to Smith Coffey? Is she the daughter of Lucy Baker?
Any and all help appreciated.

Carolyn Curtis
curtis.real-estate@worldnet.att.net

Re: Baker Family in Caldwell Burke or Catawba Co.

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 3:44AM GMT
Martin Alfred and Ollie Amelia is my great grandparents also. There is a Baker reunion every year in Hickory, NC. There has been a book put together that has alot of information that might be of interest. My grandpa name was Henry Baker. I believe there was about 14 kids in this family. What is your parents (Baker) names?

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 3:45AM GMT
Martin Alfred and Ollie Amelia is my great grandparents also. There is a Baker reunion every year in Hickory, NC. There has been a book put together that has alot of information that might be of interest. My grandpa name was Henry Baker. I believe there was about 14 kids in this family. What is your parents (Baker) names?

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 1:07PM GMT
I have a pedigree chart for Henry G. Baker (b. 1904). Write me if interested.

--Derick
derickh@charter.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic